WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
2. If you’re too comfortable, it’s time to move on. Terrified of what’s next? You’re on the right track.
3. Don’t get mad. Get distant.
4. We fall. We break. We fail. But then, we rise. We heal. We overcome.
5. It takes a huge effort to free yourself from memory.
6. The way you speak to yourself matters.
7. Know this: Some people will not hear you regardless of how much, how loud, how truthful, how loving, or how profound you speak. Wish the well and let them go.
8. She looked at her old life one more time took a deep breath and whispered, “I will never see you again.”
9. When is it my turn to be happy? When you realize you deserve to be.
10. “Closure” is a joke. The only apology you need is the one you owe yourself for staying as long as you did. The only conversation you need to have and the only person you need to see again is the person in the mirror. Look at yourself and say “You know what, I fucked up. My worth is more than that.” That’s your closure. You can’t keep dancing with the devil and wonder why you’re still in hell.
You’re responsible for how long you let what hurt you, haunt you.
2. I sat with anger long enough, until she told me her real name was grief.
3. You wanting a sign is a sign.
4. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
5. I don’t care who I lose anymore. I choose me. I got shit to do.
6. Sometimes it’s hard to open your hand but you need to.
7. Bad news is: You cannot make people like, love, understand, validate, accept or be nice to you. You can’t control them either. Good news is: It doesn’t matter.
8. When things change inside you, things change around you.
9. When you feel yourself becoming angry, resentful, or exhausted, pay attention to where you haven’t set a healthy boundary.
10. If someone treats you bad just remember that there is something wrong with them, not you. Normal people don’t go around destroying other people. Never let someone with the significance of a speed bump become a roadblock in your life!
Don’t let someone get comfortable with disrespecting you.
2. I stopped waiting for the light at the end of the tunnel and lit that bitch up myself.
3. Be enough for yourself first. The rest of the world can wait.
4. Visualize your highest self. Start showing up as her.
5. When people show you who they are, believe them.
6. Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
7. Look for something positive in each day even if some days you have to look a little harder.
8. The worst thing is watching someone drown and not being able to convince them that they can save themselves by just standing up.
9. Don’t you dare shrink yourself for someone else’s comfort. Do not become small for people who refuse to grow.
10. Being calm about everything allows your mind to find solutions. Calmness is also a state of trust. Instead of overthinking and overreacting, you just surrender for that moment and allow yourself to receive guidance for what doesn’t make sense.