WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.
2. Life tip, stop expecting.
3. The body benefits from movement, and the mind benefits from stillness.
4. Allow nature’s peace to flow into you as sunshine flows into trees.
5. It is curious – curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare.
6. I have no time to battle egos and small minds.
7. Happiness comes when we stop complaining about the troubles we have and offer thanks for all the troubles we don’t have.
8. Remember this: You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.
9. I’ll never apologize for being ambitious, passionate and strong minded. If it offends you, you know where the door is.
10. Someone told me the other day that he felt bad for single people because they are lonely all the time. I told him that’s not true. I’m single and I don’t feel lonely. I take myself out to eat. I buy myself clothes. I have great times with myself. Once you know how to take care of yourself company becomes and option not a necessity.
Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.
2. I manifest abundance by being grateful for what I already have.
3. You must master a new way to think before you can master a new way to be.
4. Integrity is not something you show others. It is how you behave behind their back.
5. Give yourself some credit. You’ve come pretty far.
6. She remembered who she was and the game changed.
7. Sometimes, you just have to stay silent, because no words can explain what’s going on in your mind and heart.
8. You and I are more than friends. We’re like a really small gang.
9. Don’t mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me.
10. Self love is so important. Because when you’re all alone and it’s 3 in the morning and you’re lying on the floor crying and shaking and wishing it all would end, who’s going to be there for you? You. You have to pick yourself up and find the strength to carry on. At the end of the day, you’re all you’ve got.
It’s okay to do things alone. It’s okay to vibe by yourself.
2. When helping you is hurting me I cannot help you anymore.
3. All great changes are preceded by chaos.
4. Be your own kind of beautiful.
5. You are the artist of your life.
6. It is about being fearlessly and relentlessly true to yourself.
7. It’s not your job to like me. It’s mine.
8. Intuition makes sense after you follow it, not before. You don’t get to know the beauty unless you take the risk.
9. Self-care isn’t always manicures, bubble baths & eating healthy food. Sometimes it’s forcing yourself to get out of bed, take a shower and participate in life again.
10. Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes because the people who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world are the ones who do.
It’s ok to be a glow stick; sometimes we need to break before we shine.
2. Confidence is silent. Insecurities are loud.
3. I am not who I was a year ago and that brings me so much peace.
4. There are some things you can only learn in a storm.
5. Putting myself first was a quiet thing – soft and certain, a gentle rebellion long overdue.
6. When the root is deep, there is no reason to fear the wind.
7. Like wildflowers; you must allow yourself to grow in all the places people thought you never would.
8. Someone you haven’t even met yet is wondering what it’d be like to know someone like you.
9. She wasn’t doing a thing that I could see, except standing there, leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together.
10. I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You’re not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.
She is both, hellfire and holy water. And the flavor you taste depends on how you treat her.
2. Heal, first. Or else, you will destroy everything in your way.
3. Dear self, stay strong.
4. I like people who smile when it’s raining.
5. Feel it. The thing that you don’t want to feel. Feel it, and be free.
6. In twenty years, you will be more disappointed by what you didn’t do than by what you did.
7. A person’s mind is so powerful. We can invent, create, experience, and destroy things with thoughts alone.
8. You can’t change what’s going on around you until you start changing what’s going on within you.
9. Trust yourself enough to let go, shift, and uproot. Give yourself permission to shed who you used to be. You are allowed to start over and find new ways to bloom into your best self.
10. Her Time: She has been feeling it for awhile now – that sense of awakening. There is a gentle rage simmering inside her, and it is getting stronger by the day. She will hold it close to her – she will nurture it and let it grow. She won’t let anyone take it away from her. It is her rocket fuel and finally, she is going places. She can feel it down to her very core – this is her time. She will not only climb mountains – she will move them too.