WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
3. Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning.
4. Know that just one moment of joy is a sign of better things to come.
5. Know the rules so you can break them effectively.
6. She believed she could so she did.
7. Set your mind on a definite goal and observe how quickly the world stands aside to let you pass.
8. Set your goals high and don’t stop till you get there.
9. Keep on being you. Keep on doing those beautiful impactful honest things you do. Out here in this crazy world we need more people like you.
10. Keep going. No matter how bad things are right now. No matter how stuck you feel. No matter how many days you’ve spent crying. No matter how many days you’ve spent wishing things were different. No matter how hopeless and depressed you feel. I promise you won’t feel this way forever. Keep going.
2. Jump off the cliff and build your wings on the way down.
3. She was a girl who knew how to be happy even when she was sad. And that’s important.
4. She pretends like nothing happened because she wants people to see how strong she is. Only she knows how painful and emotional she really is.
5. Just because you are right does not mean I am wrong. You just haven’t seen life from my side.
6. Just explore things.
7. Just as man cannot live without dreams, he cannot live without hope. If dreams reflect the past, hope summons the future.
8. She was one of the rare ones so effortlessly herself, and the world loved her for it.
9. She said, “I’m so afraid.” And I said, “Why?,” and she said, “Because I’m so profoundly happy. Happiness like this is frightening.” I asked her why and she said, “They only let you be this happy if they’re preparing to take something from you.”
10. She was a savage, a fucking brute unafraid to fight for what she wanted, brave enough to go to war for what she deserved.
2. It’s so empowering to say “This isn’t serving me” and walk away in peace.
3. I’ve never met a strong person with an easy past.
4. She was powerful not because she wasn’t scared but because she went on so strongly, despite the fear.
5. Small daily improvements are the key to staggering long term results.
6. Silence is a source of great strength.
7. She would rather walk alone in darkness than follow anyone else’s shadow.
8. I’ve been absolutely terrified every moment of my life – and I’ve never let it keep me from doing a sing thing I wanted to do.
9. I’ve learned, through my own shit, that when you’re genuinely ready to be the woman that you want to be, for yourself, you’ll drop all of the excuses you once had, and start making the moves that you need to make to become her.
10. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.
2. Some women fear the fire. Some women simply become it…
3. It’s ok. You just forgot who you are. Welcome back.
4. It’s okay to be scared, but you have to get out there, open up, love, make mistakes, learn, be stronger, and start all over again.
5. Some people really suck. Avoid them.
6. Sobriety is hellasexy.
7. Some believe it is only great power that can hold evil in check. But that is not what I have found. I have found that it is the small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.
8. It’s not what you do, it’s how you do it. It’s not what you see, it’s how you look at it. It’s not how your life is, it’s how you live it.
9. “It’s impossible,” said pride. “It’s risky,” said experience. “It’s pointless,” said reason. “Give it a try,” whispered the heart.
10. So, I close my eyes to old ends and open my heart to new beginnings.