WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
Some are lost in the fire, and some are built from it.
2. If you’ve made your point, stop talking.
3. I know I’m on the right path because things stopped being easy.
4. When you know your worth no one an make you feel worthless.
5. Each day you have to make a decision. Will you give up, give in or give it your all?
6. Anything worth while requires work.
7. There is so much beauty in the world if people would just take a moment to look at it.
8. Good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who are patient, and the best things come to those who don’t give up.
9. Avoid people who: 1. Mess with your head. 2. Intentionally and repeatedly do and say things that they know upset you. 3. Expect you to prioritize them but refuse to prioritize you. 4. Can’t and wont apologize sincerely. 5. Act like a victim when confronted with their abusive behavior.
10. Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world.
3. Continuous effort – not strength or intelligence – Is the key to unlocking our potential.
4. People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will forget how you made them feel.
5. Coach me and I will learn. Challenge me an I will grow. Believe in me and I will win.
6. Don’t stop when you’re tired. Stop when you are done.
7. Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.
8. You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that wisened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.
9. Sometimes you just need an adventure to cleanse the bitter taste of life from your soul.
10. The best part about life? Every morning you have a new opportunity to become a happier version of yourself.