WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
Rockefeller once explained the secret of success. Get up early. Work late – and strike oil.
2. When you believe in something with all your heart and mind, you bring it to life.
3. We’re all so desperate to be understood, we forget to be understanding.
4. I don’t have anything to hide. But I don’t have anything I want to show to you either.
5. If there is no wind, row.
6. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
7. If you have been brutally broken but still have the courage to be gentle to others, then you deserve a love deeper than the ocean itself.
8. Be so fucking committed to what’s best for your heart that you’re willing to sit through the most uncomfortable pain of growth and change, that you refuse to accept anything less than complete love and alignment.
9. Character is what you are in the dark. When nobody is watching. When nobody knows what you do or even think. That’s your truest colors right there.
10. The thoughts and feelings we allow ourselves to have today are crucial, for they are contributing to our future. What that future holds will simply be a mirror image of our current philosophy and attitude about life.
2. But we’re all scared to say the things worth saying.
3. Be yourself. People do not have to like you, and you don’t have to care.
4. If you are doing your best you will not have time to worry about failure.
5. The most creative act you will ever undertake is the act of creating yourself.
6. 3 simple rules in life: 1. If you do not go after what you want, you’ll never have it. 2. If you do not ask, the answer will always be no. 3. If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place.
7. All the trees are losing their leaves, and not one of them is worried.
8. If you are not willing to learn no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.
9. You can rise up from anything. You can completely recreate yourself. Nothing is permanent. You’re not stuck. You have choices. You can think new thoughts. You can learn something new. You can create new habits. All that matters is that you decide today and never look back.
10. Nobody ever talk about this part….You know, the part where you’re no longer a caterpillar and not yet a butterfly. You don’t know who you are and you don’t know where you’re going. All you know is that every fiber of your being is calling for transformation. For disruption. For a revolution of the spirit. So surrender. Breakdown. This is not the death of you. This is the dying of who you once were. This is your rebirth, darling. And these are called growing pains.
Some are lost in the fire, and some are built from it.
2. If you’ve made your point, stop talking.
3. I know I’m on the right path because things stopped being easy.
4. When you know your worth no one an make you feel worthless.
5. Each day you have to make a decision. Will you give up, give in or give it your all?
6. Anything worth while requires work.
7. There is so much beauty in the world if people would just take a moment to look at it.
8. Good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who are patient, and the best things come to those who don’t give up.
9. Avoid people who: 1. Mess with your head. 2. Intentionally and repeatedly do and say things that they know upset you. 3. Expect you to prioritize them but refuse to prioritize you. 4. Can’t and wont apologize sincerely. 5. Act like a victim when confronted with their abusive behavior.
10. Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world.
3. Continuous effort – not strength or intelligence – Is the key to unlocking our potential.
4. People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will forget how you made them feel.
5. Coach me and I will learn. Challenge me an I will grow. Believe in me and I will win.
6. Don’t stop when you’re tired. Stop when you are done.
7. Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.
8. You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that wisened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.
9. Sometimes you just need an adventure to cleanse the bitter taste of life from your soul.
10. The best part about life? Every morning you have a new opportunity to become a happier version of yourself.