WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
You’ve always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself.
2. Accept the fact that some people didn’t intend to let you down. Their best is just less than you expected.
3. Live without pretending, love without depending, listen without defending, speak without offending.
4. I wasn’t born to be soft and quiet. I was born to make the world shatter and shake at my fingertips.
5. You need to keep moving on, darling, or you’ll miss the train to bigger things in life than this.
6. Sometimes you just need to talk about something – not to get sympathy or help, but just to kill its power by allowing the truth of things to hit the air.
7. Don’t be upset when people reject you. Nice things are rejected all the time by people who can’t afford them.
8. When we numb the darkness we numb the light.
9. One morning she woke up different. Done with trying to figure out who was with her, against her, or walking down the middle because they didn’t have the guts to pick a side. She was done with anything that didn’t bring her peace. She realized that opinions were a dime a dozen, validation was for parking, and loyalty wasn’t a word but a lifestyle. It was this day that her life changed. And not because of a man or a job but because she realized that life is way too short to leave the key to your happiness in someone else’s pocket.
10. What is a Goddess? A woman who is in the process of learning to know, accept and love herself on all levels, Mind Body and Spirit. A woman who, because she focuses on personal growth and self awareness, experiences a life, increasingly filled with peace, love, joy, passion and fun. A woman that understands that she has unlimited capacity to make her life anything she wants. A woman who is inspired to give to those around her because of her sense of gratitude and abundance.
Solve the problem, or leave the problem. Do not live with the problem.
2. Be grateful for what you have and work for what you want.
3. It is not the joy that makes us grateful it is the gratitude that makes us joyful.
4. Choose to be grateful. No. Matter. What.
5. Create the habit of gratitude and watch your life transform.
6. The caterpillar grows wings during a season of isolation. Remember that next time you’re alone.
7. Even if you cannot give anything more, give thanks.
8. Grief is like living two lives. One is where you pretend that everything is alright, and the other is where your heart silently screams in pain.
9. Let them judge you. Let them misunderstand you. Let them gossip about about. Their opinions aren’t your problem. You stay kind, committed to love, and free in your authenticity. No matter what they do or say don’t you dare doubt your worth or the beauty of your truth. Just keep on shining like you do.
10. There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. Surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right. Pray for the ones who don’t. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of life, getting back up is living.
3. This is a wonderful day. I’ve never seen this one before.
4. Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.
5. Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything.
6. Happiness is the new rich. Inner peace is the new success. Health is the new wealth. Kindness is the new cool.
7. What you think you become, what you feel you attract, what you imagine you create.
8. Gratitude gives us access to magic and it is compounding – that means that when we are grateful, life gives us even more reasons to be grateful.
9. Be like the ocean. Breathtaking to look at, strong enough to not be destroyed and gentle enough so others find comfort in your presence.
10. An unhealed person can find offense in pretty much anything someone does. A healed person understands that the actions of others have nothing to do with them. Each day you get to decide which one you will be.
To everything I’ve ever lost; Thank you for setting me free.
2. The real gift of gratitude is that the more grateful you are, the more present you become.
3. Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from negativity.
4. If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more?
5. The more you are in a state of gratitude, the more you will attract things to be grateful for.
6. I am a beautiful soul that radiates a vibrant and beautiful form. All is well in my body and mind.
7. Don’t worry about hurting my feelings because I guarantee you not one bit of my self-esteem is tied up in your acceptance.
8. I am so happy and grateful now that…I am a ‘fountain’ to those around me and myself – a source of energy ideas, positivity and abundance.
9. Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like and celebrating it for everything that it is.
10. Some people aren’t good at asking for help because they’re so used to being ‘the helper’. Throughout their life they’ve experienced an unbalanced give and take, so their instinct is usually “I’ll figure it out on my own.” The self-reliance is all they’ve ever known.
Look around you. Appreciate what you have. Nothing will be the same in a year.
2. Expect nothing and be grateful for everything.
3. You will be amazed at how things fall magically into place once you let go of the illusion of control.
4. Empty your cup of misery and self pity. Fill it instead with gratitude.
5. Cutting people out of my life doesn’t mean I hate them. It means I respect myself.
6. We can lift ourselves, and others as well, when we refuse to remain in the realm of negative thought and cultivate within our hearts an attitude of gratitude.
7. Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, & gratitude.
8. You’re ready. New energy is entering your life. Changes are happening for you. Things are getting better. Everything is aligning. Blessings are coming.
9. Gratitude. Take a does every morning. May cause shifts in perspective. May cause feelings of abundance. Decreased feelings of fear and anxiety.
10. If you are struggling today, remember this: You have survived everything you’ve gone through up to this point. The best day of your life is still to come. There are still people you have’t met, and things you haven’t experienced. You can do this.
You must be willing to leave the life that you planned in order to find the one waiting for you.
2. I like when you don’t have to be careful about what you say. That’s when you know you’re with the right people.
3. Kind people are my kinda people.
4. She understood that the hardest times in life to go through were when you were transitioning from one version of yourself to another.
5. People who play roles will eventually forget their lines. Pay attention.
6. The only people who are mad at you for speaking the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep speaking the truth.
7. CTRL + ALT + DEL Control yourself. Alter your thinking. Delete negativity.
8. I am not interested in another’s devaluation of me based on their own insecurities. I know my imperfections more clearly than anyone could ever, but I also know I must love myself despite them. While working to become a better version of me.
9. The best portion of your life will be the small, nameless moments you spend smiling with someone who matters to you.
10. Shifting. As you are shifting, you will begin to realize that you are not the same person you used to be. The things you used to tolerate have become intolerable. When you once remained quiet, you are now speaking your truth. Where you once battled and argued, you are now choosing to remain silent. You are beginning to understand the value of your voice and there are some situations that no longer deserve your time, energy and focus.