WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
3. Never apologize to others for their misunderstanding of who you are.
4. I am worthy of connections that are loving, nourishing & genuine.
5. What’s to be ashamed of? I went through a really rough time, and I am quite proud that I got out of that.
6. You can’t hate yourself happy. You can’t criticize yourself thin. You can’t shame yourself worthy. Real change begins with self-love and self-care.
7. I don’t run from my problems. I craft….and ignore them like a normal adult.
8. Wherever life plants you. Bloom with grace.
9. Be confused, it’s where you begin to learn new things. Be broken, it’s where you being to heal. Be frustrated, it’s where you start to make more authentic decisions. Be sad, because we can hear our heart’s wisdom through it. Be whatever you are right now. No more hiding. You are worthy, always.
10. You’re healing, and that terrifies them. They’ve never met a woman who can break several times and put herself back together using nothing but self love.
2. Sometime’s there is no “support system”….it’s just you & your grind.
3. Be angry, be annoyed, be upset, be mad, be sad and then let that shit go.
4. Every time I judge someone else, I reveal an unhealed part of myself.
5. Remember, if you lose a sock in the dryer, it comes back as a tupperware lid that doesn’t fit any of your containers.
6. Perfection is found in accepting your imperfections.
7. You can rise up from anything. You can completely recreate yourself. Nothing is permanent. You’re not stuck. You have choices. You can think new thoughts. You can learn something new. You can create new habits. All that matters is that you decide today and never look back.
8. Art is freedom. Being able to bend things most people see as a straight line.
9. That discomfort that you’re feeling? It’s a sign that it’s tie to grow. To level up. To shift towards something BIGGER. Lean. The Fuck. In.
10. 7 Rules of life: 1. Make peace with your past so it does not affect the present. 2.What others think of you is none of your business. 3. Time heals almost everything, give it time. 3. Time heals almost everything, give it time. 4. Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about. 5. It’s alright not to know all the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it. 6. You are in charge of your happiness. 7. Smile. You don’t own all the problems in the world.
I just know I’ll die trying to pet something I shouldn’t.
2. Her life is her art.
3. I am not the same person I once was.
4. Aspire not to have ore, but to be more.
5. Creativity is a wild mind and a disciplined eye.
6. It’s ok. You just forgot who you are. Welcome back.
7. Why are you crying? I felt like growing so I watered my soul.
8. One day I set fire to everything I thought I was and began to learn who I was.
9. I am a beautiful soul that radiates a vibrant and beautiful form. All is well in my body and mind.
10. The secret to life is to have no fear. When you can let go of what others think about you, how something is going to turn out, or how your past will affect your future, then you are finally living life free.