WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
Perhaps the butterfly is proof that you can go through a great deal of darkness and still become something beautiful.
2. Worry is a misuse of your imagination.
3. Wish list: – peace of mind.
4. There’s a future version of me who’s proud I was strong enough.
5. I don’t judge others. I say if you feel good with what you’re doing, let your freak flag fly.
6. You gotta believe it’s already yours. That’s the secret of manifestation.
7. When you start seeing your worth, you’ll find it harder to stay around people who don’t.
8. I’m not impressed by money, social status or job title. I’m impressed by the way someone treats other human beings.
9. And just like that, one day I gave up on all of my excuses and began to light the fuses.
10. Things you don’t need to apologize for 1. Loving someone 2. Saying no 3. Following your dream 4. Taking “me” time 5. Your priorities 6. Ending a toxic relationships 7. Your imperfections 8. Standing your ground 9. Telling the truth.
2. Don’t be upset when people reject you. Nice things are rejected all the time by people who can’t afford them.
3. Remember, most of your stress comes from the way you respond, not the way life is. Adjust your attitude, and all that extra stress is gone.
4. The temptation to quit will be the greatest just before you are about to succeed.
5. I wasn’t born to be soft and quiet. I was born to make the world shatter and shake at my fingertips.
6. Honest feelings and bad timing make the most painful combination.
7. If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. Great things always begin from the inside.
8. Until you release the wounds of your past, you are going to bleed. You can bandage the bleeding with food, with alcohol, with drugs, with work, with cigarettes, with sex. But eventually it will all ooze through and stain your life. You must find the strength to open your wounds, stick your hands inside, pull out the core of the pain that is holding you in your past, the memories and make peace with them.
9. One morning she woke up different. Done with trying to figure out who was with her, against her, or walking down the middle because they didn’t have the guts to pick a side. She was done with anything that didn’t bring her peace. She realized that opinions were a dime a dozen, validation was for parking, and loyalty wasn’t a word but a lifestyle. It was this day that her life changed.
10. What is a Goddess? A woman who is in the process of learning to know accept and love herself on all levels, Mind Body and Spirit. A woman who, because she focuses on personal growth and self awareness, experiences a life, increasingly filled with peace, love, joy, passion and fun. A woman that understands that she has unlimited capacity to make her life anything she wants. A woman who is inspired to give to those around her because of her sense of gratitude and abundance.
I’m stuck between trying to live my life, and trying to run from it.
2. It takes nothing to join the crowd. It takes everything to stand alone.
3. Our reaction to a situation literally has the power to change the situation itself.
4. It’s sad, bu life is full of sudden goodbyes.
5. Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted.
6. I know my worth. I’ve paid dearly for every ounce of it.
7. I have three moods: 1. What the fuck? 2. Are you fucking kidding me? 3. Fuck this.
8. The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.
9. Authenticity is a collection of choices that we have to make every day. It’s about the choice to show up and be real. The choice to be honest. The choice to let our true selves be seen.
10. I am here. I have the courage to believe that matters. I have the strength to make a difference…to be different. Even with an empty hand, I have the means to give. I am free to become….to fail…to learn. I have the opportunity to love…to be loved. I have the wisdom to know it is all a gift…all. When I make my decision on how I am going to live this day, and it is a decision, I joyfully, responsibly, gratefully, face the world and say, “I am here.”
Don’t forget to shout “Jenga” when everything falls apart.
2. Shout out to all the plants growing through concrete.
3. She builds others up because she knows what it’s like to be torn down.
4. How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
5. Forgive yourself each night and re-commit each morning.
6. Progression will make stagnant people uncomfortable. You could be the nicest person, but if you are progressing, you will have enemies. With every level of elevation there will be opposition.
7. Me: *stares into the void*. The Void: *stares back*. Me: *winks* The Void: *blushes*.
8. Let them judge you. Let them misunderstand you. Let them gossip about you. Their opinions aren’t your problem. You stay kind, committed to love, and free in your authenticity. No matter what they do or say don’t you dare doubt your worth or the beauty of your truth. Just keep on shining like you do.
9. CTRL + ALT + DEL Control yourself. Alter your thinking. Delete negativity.
10. Shifting. As you are shifting, you will begin to realize that you are not the same person you used to be. The things you used to tolerate have become intolerable. When you once remained quiet, you are now speaking your truth. Where are once battled and argued, you are now choosing to remain silent. You are beginning to understand the value of your voice and there are some situations that no longer deserve your time, energy, and focus.