WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
2. Stop shrinking yourself to fit places you’ve outgrown.
3. It will never be perfect. Make it work. – Life
4. It’s not about being the best. It’s about being better than you were yesterday.
5. Procrastinators Unite (Tomorrow).
6. Some people will always have something to say and nothing to contribute.
7. Just chuck it in the fuck it bucket and move on.
8. Judge me by the people I loved.
9. Practice makes progress not perfect.
10. It’s during the toughest times of your life that you’ll get to see the true colors of the people who say they care about you. Notice who sticks around and who doesn’t, and be grateful to those who leave you, for they have given you the room to grow in the space they abandoned, and the awareness to appreciate the people who loved you when you didn’t feel loveable. Bottom line: Be ok with giving the gift of you absence to those who do not appreciate and respect your presence.
3. The days that break you are the days that make you.
4. I hope you read some fine books & kiss someone who thinks you’re wonderful.
5. The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.
6. The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.
7. Strength grows in the moments when you think you can’t go on but you keep going anyway.
8. I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.
9. “I can’t decide,” he said, “whether you are wild wrapped in fragile or fragile wrapped in wild.” “Well, that depends on the day”, I replied with a smile.
10. I am self-propelled; fueled from within. I appreciate people’s opinions, but I’m not attached to them. I learned a long time ago that if I give them the power to feed me, I also give them the power to starve me.
Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
2. The only person who cannot be helped is that person who blames others.
3. Flowers need time to bloom. So do you.
4. Happy is the new rich.
5. There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.
6. Find a way, not an excuse.
7. Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.
8. This is the year I will be stronger, braver, kinder, unstoppable and this year I will be fierce.
9. Things take time.
10. Hate no one, no matter how much they’ve wronged you. Live humbly, no matter how wealthy you become. Think positively, no matter how hard life is. Give much, even if you’ve been given little. Forgive all, especially yourself. And never stop praying for the best for everyone.