WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy. I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.
2. Actually, life is beautiful and I have time.
3. It’s quite possible things will turn out far better than you could imagine.
4. People with purpose, goals, and visions have no time for drama. They invest their energy in creativity and focus on living a positive life.
5. When there’s nothing left to burn, be the rain who brings everything good back to life.
6. The universe is going to give you the exact same lesson in different versions over again until you master it. This is one of the most single important laws you can learn about the nature of reality. Everything else builds upon this.
7. I hope you find someone who speaks your language so you don’t have to spend a lifetime translating your spirit.
8. It took letting go to realize that I wass holding onto nothing.
9. At some point in your life you’re going to have to start demanding what you deserve and be willing to walk away if what you require can’t be provided.
10. Do not lower your standards. You deserve good things.
You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. Do the thing you think you cannot do.
2. I love the way she survived. Survival looked good on her. There were no dark marks under her eyes. Maybe deep inside, but I liked the way she looked through them and laughed at life. She did it gracefully. She’d walked over glass and through fire, but still smiled. And, honestly, I’m not interested in people who haven’t lived and died a few times. Who haven’t yet had their heart ripped out, or know what it feels like to lose everything. I trust those people, because they stand for something. I knew what she’d been through. I wanted to thank her for surviving. And her to know she now had someone willing to stand with her too.
3. There are four things in this life that will change you. Love, music art and loss. The first three will keep you wild and full of passion. May you allow the last to make you brave.
4. Ships don’t sink because of the water around them; ships sink because of the water that gets in them. Don’t let what’s happening around you get inside you and weigh you down.
5. Let me be crystal clear: if you’ve fasced a tragedy and somene tells you in any way, shape or form that your tragedy was meant to be, that it happend for a reason, that it will make you a better person, or that taking responsibility for it will fix it, you have every right to remove them from your life. Grief is brutally painful. Grief does not only occur when somone dies. When relationships fall apart, you grieve, When opportunities are shattered, you grieve. When dreams die, you grieve. When illnesses wreck you, you grieve. So I’m going to repeat a few words I’ve uttered countless times; words so powerful and honest they tear at the hubris of every jackass who participates in the debasing of the grieving” Some things in life cannot be fixed. They can only be carried.
6. Life is so subtle sometimes that you barely notice yourself walking through the doors you once prayed would open.
7. I’m standing in the ashes of who I used to be.
8. With kindness she kills them; with strength she buries them.
9. Some thought she slipped into madness for the way she changed. She thought it was madness to live the life she once did.
10. Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.
A smart person knows what to say. A wise person knows whether or not to say it.
2. Leaders think and talk about the solutions. Followers think and talk about their problems.
3. It’s better this way. I little lonlier but better.
4. Eliminate everything that gives you conflicted feelings. Embrace the things that resonate with your soul.
5. True humility is staying teachable, regardless of how much you already know.
6. Rewinding time is not possible, but do-over’s are, sometimes we get another chance to do something right the second time that we got wrong the first time.
7. Don’t carry your mistakes around with you. Instead, place them under your feet and use them as stepping stones to rise above them.
8. She was so much better at being alone; being alone came more naturally to her. She led a life of deliberate solitude, and if occasional loneliness crept in, she knew how to work her way out… Or even better, how to sink in and absorb its particular comforts.
9. So, if you are too tired to speak, sit next to me, because I, too, am fluent in silence.
10. There is nothing stronger than a woman who has rebuilt herself.
1.The trick is, you have to want to experience great, deep, soul-shattering love more than you want to protect yourself from hurt. Because truthfully, we can never guarantee we won’t get hurt, but what we can guarantee is that in the process of protecting ourselves, we will also be preventing ourselves from ever feeling fully loved.
2. Allow yourself to be a beginner. No one starts off beign excellent.
3. We cannot start over, but we can begin now, and make a new ending.
4. In a world where everyone wears a mask, it’s a privilege to see a soul.
5. Because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.
6. Stop getting distracted by things that have nothing to do with your goals.
7. When you have to start compromising yourself or your morals for the people around you, it’s probably time to change the people around you.
8. Chin up princess or the crown slips.
9. If there’s even a slight chance at getting something that will make you happy, risk it. Life’s too short, and happiness is too rare.
10. In 20 years you will be more disappointed by what you didn’t do than by what you did.
3. What you should look for in a partner is someone who grounds your ego but lifts you spirit, who moves you to persue your wildest dreams but reels you back to reality when you need it, who applauds you on the rewards of your successes but never allows you to lose sight of the reason you started.
4. Be the one who nurtuers and builds. Be the one who has an understanding and a forgiving heart one who looks for the best in people. Leave people better than you found them.
5. Actions prove who someone is, words just prove who they pretend to be.
6. Babe, stop letting your potential go to waste because you don’t feel confident or ready enough. People with half your talent are making serious waves while you’re still waiting to feel ready.
7. Stop thinking so hard about everything, stop over analyzing. Just go. Just do. If it feels right, just go with the flow. If it feels wrong, don’t think about it anymore and walk away.
8. Our days are happier when we give people a bit of our heart rather than a piece of our mind.
9. Stay close to people who feel like sunlight.
10. Those who have a strong sense of love and belonging have the courage to be imperfect.
But when it’s love… when it asks you to come along, it will not ask you to leave yourself behind.
2. Don’t play the victim to circumstances you created.
3. The women whom I love and admire for their strength and grace did not get that way because shit worked out. They got that way because shit went wrong, and they handled it. They handled it in a thousand different ways on a thousand different days, but they handled it. Those women are my superheroes.
4. Have a heart that never hardens, a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts.
5. Until I’m ready let me be. I have to heal myself.
6. I’m never sure if I actually have free time or if I just keep forgetting shit.
7. Tired of trying to cram her sparkly star-shaped self into society’s beige square holes, she chose to embrace her ridiculous awesomeness and shine like the freaking supernova she was meant to be.
8. Dear life: Whatever motherfucker. Whatever.
9. She walks through hell with a smile because she owns her demons.
10. My life isn’t perfect, but it does have perfect moments.