WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
Your wound is probably not your fault but your healing is your responsibility.
2. Attract what you expect, reflect what you desire, become what you respect, mirror what you admire.
3. You can’t demand what you can’t provide.
4. Where I am in my life, I don’t have time to make people understand my worth. It’s either you recognize it and treat me right or be cut off.
5. Today I decided to forgive you. Not because you apologized, or because you acknowledged the pain that you caused me, but because my soul deserves peace.
6. To succeed in life, you need two things : ignorance and confidence.
7. So plant your own gardens and decorate your own soul, intead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.
8. She’s moving different and the price is going up. She isn’t afraid to leave anyone behind. She’s authentic & courageous. She’s the type of woman most pray for but get intimidated by because she knows exactly what she wants. She often needs time to recharge & soak in her solitude.
9. I’ve always liked quiet people: You never know if they’re dancing in a daydream or if they’re carrying the weight of the world.
10. That’s the problem with putting others first; you’ve taught them you come second.
I no longer need hardcore proof to validate what my intuition tells me. If something feels off about a person / place / thing, it’s because something is off. I’m not sticking around to discover what it is. My time & my energy are way too valuable.
2. You’re a work of art. Not everyone will understand you, but the onese who do, will never forget about you.
3. I won’t let my pain turn my heart into something ugly. I will show you that surviving can be beautiful.
4. Don’t be in such a rush to figure everything out. Embrace the unknown and let your life surprise you.
5. Muddy water is best cleared by leaving it alone.
6. Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly.
7. The sign of a beautiful person is that they always see beauty in others.
8. You don’t have to move mountains. Simply fall in love with life. Be a tornado of happiness, gratitude and acceptance. You will change the world just by being a warm, kind hearted human being.
9. If it’s out of your hands, it deserves freedom from your mind too.
10. When it is all finished, you will discover it was never random
Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you realy love. It will not lead you astray.
2. Strive not to get more done, but to have less to do.
3. Hate no one, no matter how much they’ve wronged you. Live humbly, no matter how hard life is. Give much, even if you’ve been given little. Forgive all, especially yourself, and never stop praying for the best for everyone.
4. Don’t allow yourself to be goal-jacked.
5. Life is to short to let fear make big decisions for you.
6. Procrastinators unite (tomorrow).
7. Proceed as if success is inevitable.
8. Pracitce makes progress not perfect.
9. Pay close attention to the people who don’t clap when you win.