WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
What’s a queen without her king? Well, historically speaking, more powerful.
2. Some days I am goddess. Some days I am wil child. And some days I am a fragile mess. Most days I am a bit of all three. But every day, I am here, trying.
3. Everything is figureoutable.
4. Some days we will find what we are looking for. Or maybe not. Maybe we’ll find something much greater than that.
5. If serving is below you, leadership is beyond you.
6. Make friends who force you to level up.
7. Pick your battles. Pick… pick fewer battles than that. Put some bak. That’s too many.
8. It has been said, “time heals all wounds.” I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.
9. It’s the small habits. How you spend your mornings. How you talk to yourself. What you read. What you watch. Who you share your energy with. Who has access to you. That will change your life.
10. She’s incredibly brave for not only getting through what had happened to her, but knowing how much more she has to go and still fighting like hell to bring her smile back to life. There’s something to be said about a woman who goes that extra mile, knowing it’s a lonely place beause not everyone has the guts to make it. She approaches each day with a full heart accompanined by an appetite to be extraordinary. Her success isn’t determined by how far she gets. For once you’ve escaped hell, you stop counting the miles and start believing in your hometown love for yourself.
2. I know it sounds fake but you really do have a lot silent lovers on this planet who look at you and wish they had your smile or your hair color or your humor or you intellect or your intentions or your heart, your manners, your eyes, your ease, even just you. People who are too shy to tell you what they admire about you or what they wish for you or who they see themselves becoming because of you & they’re too shy to tell you. Even though it isn’t verbalized, the universe has still heard and and the universe has loved you for helping out on its creations. You’re that person. You’re you.
3. Actually, I just woke up one day and decided I didn’t want to feel like that anymore, or ever again. So I changed. Just like that.
4. Opinions don’t pay bills.
5. This letter is to you. The you that’s had a rough week. The you that seems to be under constant storm clouds. The you that feels invisible. The you that doesn’t know how much longer you can hold on. The you that has lost faith. The you that always blames yourself for eveything that goes wrong. To you. You are incredible. You make this world a little bit more wonderful. You have so much potential and so many things left to do. You have time. Better things are coming your way so please hang in there. You can do it.
6. I think it’s time to be happy again.
7. Expect nothing. Appreciate everything.
8. To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest criticis and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the beauty in others; to leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know that one life has breathed eaiser because you live here. This is to have succeeded.
9. Patiences is a form of wisdom. It demonstrates that we understand and accept the fact that sometimes things must unfold in their own time.
10. Mindset. It is all about mindset. From the moment you wake up to the moment you rest your head at night. Everything is up to you. Your emotions, your thoughts, your perception, your reactions. Every moment.
If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
2. Do more of what makes you happy.
3. I think I am dangerous now.
4. You didn’t go through all that for nothing.
5. You have the power to heal yourself, and you need to know that. We think so often that we are helpless, but we’re not. We always have the power of our minds. Claim and consciously use your power.
6. Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it.
7. When someone tells you it can’t be done, it’s more a reflection of their limitations, not yours.
8. And little by little, she found the courage for it all.
9. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should and let go of what you can’t change.
10. Imagine the highest future version of you who is already living your dream reality… BE her today. What would she do? What would she prioritise? What would she no longer waste time and energy on? Let her guide you with more ease and flow.
A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.
2. She is a beautiful piece of broken pottery, put back together by her own hands, and a critical world judges her cracks while missing the beauty of how she made herself whole again.
3. Sometimes it’s better to just let things be, let people go, don’t fight for closure, don’t ask for explanations, don’t chase answers and don’t expect people to understand where you’re coming from.
4. The life that you are living now, is also a dream of millions. So always be satisfied with your life. Be happy in every moment of life.
5. There’s always some truth behind “just kidding”, knowledge behind “I don’t know”, emotions behind “I don’t care” and pain behind “it’s okay”.
6. If you don’t terrify peole a little bit then what’s the point.
7. The past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited or erased. It can only be accepted.
8. There’s still time for you to be who you want to be – to feel what you want to feel and spend your time with those that matter most.
9. Be such a beautiful soul that people crave your vibes.
10. One awesome thing about Eeyore is that even though he is basically clincally depressed, he still gets invited to participate in adventures and shenanigans with all of his friends. And they never expect him to pretend to feel happy, they just love him anyway, and they never leave him behind or ask him to change.