- Stop looking for happiness in the same place you lost it.
2. Remember, growing might feel like breaking at first.
3. The day you plant the seed is not the day you eat the fruit.
4. The beauty of you is how you wear who you are.
5. Questions are only offensive to those who have something to hide.
6. Sometimes transformation is simply taking the best parts of you and giving them more room in your life.
7. Forgive yourself for not having the foresight to know what now seems so obvious in hindsight.
8. When you get through tough times on your own, you don’t really care who stays in your life.
9. Be like a tree and let the dead leaves drop.
10. I am so happy with how my life is going lately, I’m literally so blessed.
Written by Sarah Palmer – Owner, Functional Rustic
Did you know Functional Rustic provides more than just inspirational quotes? Find handmade rustic décor and unique gifts in the online Functional Rustic Store.