WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you realy love. It will not lead you astray.
2. Strive not to get more done, but to have less to do.
3. Hate no one, no matter how much they’ve wronged you. Live humbly, no matter how hard life is. Give much, even if you’ve been given little. Forgive all, especially yourself, and never stop praying for the best for everyone.
4. Don’t allow yourself to be goal-jacked.
5. Life is to short to let fear make big decisions for you.
6. Procrastinators unite (tomorrow).
7. Proceed as if success is inevitable.
8. Pracitce makes progress not perfect.
9. Pay close attention to the people who don’t clap when you win.
People will throw stones at you, don’t throw them back, collect them and build an empire.
2. We can’t control the filters that others choose when they look at us.
3. Meaningful connection is formed when we bravely share our truth.
4. Disclaimer: I am a real person. I struggle, and I sparkle. I’m no longer afraid to say what makes me angry, sad, or what I think is unfair. I’m not scared to admit that at times I feel worthless, lost, or not enough. I’m also not hiding from love, beauty, aliveness, magic or abundance anymore. I will not edit the sad, angry or fucked up parts of my story, or the holy magnitude of my triumphs to make anyone comofortable. I am a real person. I struggle, and I sparklee. I am a real person.
5. In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.
6. Taking care of yourself is productive.
7. Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.
8. Come on kid this is your dream.
9. The vibration of being who you are and doing what you love is magnetic. You will align everything you need in your life with that energy.
10. A wise person knows that there is something to be learned from everyone.
2. The biggest coward of a man is to awaken the love of a woman without the intention of loving her.
3. Sometimes deciding who you are is deciding who you’ll never be again.
4. The less you give a damn the happier you will be.
5. Evolve so much they only recognize your name.
6. Try not to resist the changes that come your way. Instead let life live throughyou. And do not worry that your life is turning upside down. How do you know that the side you are used to is better than the one to come?
7. Life has many ways of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen all at once.
8. Transformation is often more about unlearning then learning.
9. If it is right, it happens – the main thing is not to hurry. Nothing good gets away.
10. How to handle stess like a dog. If you can’t eat it or play with it, then pee on it and walk away.
You don’t remember what happend. What you remember becomes what happend.
2. With time, you’ll come to see that the frantic, broken, anxious, unhinged version of you was nothing to be ashamed of. You were simply a kindhearted person reacting to a very unkind situation.
3. Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.
4. Life is so damn short. For fucks sake, just do what makes you happy.
5. A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on it’s own wings. Always believe in yourself.
6. To make the right choices in life, you have to get in touch with your soul. To do this, you need to experience solitutude, which most people are afraid of, because in the silence you hear the truth and know the solutions.
7. The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the one that do.
8. Allow yourself to be loved in the way you need to be loved.
9. We grow fearless when we do the things we fear.
10. And sometimes you have to die just a little bit inside before you really undestand how to live…
The higher we are placed, the more humbly we should walk.
2. Just because you’re struggling does not mean you’re failing.
3. It’s okay to cry when there’s too much on your mind – The clouds rain too when things get heavy.
4.A better world is possible, don’t settle.
5. Take me as I am or watch me as I go.
6. Yesterday someone said to me, “I would have never guessed you’ve been through what you have, you carry yourself so well.” And that’s when I realized that it’s not about what happens to you, it’s about how you handle it.
7. Exterior beuaty, without the depth of a kind soul is merely decoration.
8. Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after having an experience with you becomes your trademark.
9. If you know me based on who I was a year ago, you don’t know me at all. My growth game is strong. Allow me to reintroduce myself.
10. You don’t buld a business – you build people – and then people build the business.
Thoughts and prayers are fine, but they must be paired with change.
2. You know you’re winning when you’re happy for no reason . When you don’t attach your happiness to anything or anyone, you become free.
3. What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it is suposed to be.
4. People won’t have time for you if you are always angry or complaining.
5. Honestly, I don’t even play an active role in my life anymore…. Things just happen & I’m like “oh, is this what we’re doing now? OK.”
6.If you find somene who makes you smile, who checks up on you often to see if you’re okay, who watches out for you and wants the very best for you, don’t let them go. Keep them close and don’t take them for granted. People like that are hard to find.
7. Keep away from people who try to belite your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
8. Take no shit, but spread no evil.
9. If you are not willing to look stupid, nothing great is ever going to happen to you.
10. Pain is always there but suffering is a choice.