- The best way out is always through.
2. Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups…
3. This life has been a landscape of pain and still flowers bloom in it.
4. Surround yourself with people who strengthen your character, and remove yourself from people who compromise your character.
5. People who say “go big or go home” seriously underestimate my willingness to go home. Like, it’s literally my only goal.
6. Make sure you don’t start seeing yourself through the eyes of those who don’t value you. Know your worth even if they don’t.
7. Don’t spend another year doing the same shit.
8. We’ve got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can’t just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it’s going to get on by itself. You’ve got to keep watering it. You’ve got to really look after it and nurture it.
9. It’s OK to feel unsure. It’s fine to not know. Keep in mind that uncertainty doesn’t last forever. Clarity always shows up for us.
10. “Are you busy tomorrow?” That entirely depends on the rest of the information you’re about to give me.
Written by Sarah Palmer – Owner, Functional Rustic
Did you know Functional Rustic provides more than just inspirational quotes? Find handmade rustic décor and unique gifts in the online Functional Rustic Store.