WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
What’s a queen without her king? Well, historically speaking, more powerful.
2. Some days I am goddess. Some days I am wil child. And some days I am a fragile mess. Most days I am a bit of all three. But every day, I am here, trying.
3. Everything is figureoutable.
4. Some days we will find what we are looking for. Or maybe not. Maybe we’ll find something much greater than that.
5. If serving is below you, leadership is beyond you.
6. Make friends who force you to level up.
7. Pick your battles. Pick… pick fewer battles than that. Put some bak. That’s too many.
8. It has been said, “time heals all wounds.” I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.
9. It’s the small habits. How you spend your mornings. How you talk to yourself. What you read. What you watch. Who you share your energy with. Who has access to you. That will change your life.
10. She’s incredibly brave for not only getting through what had happened to her, but knowing how much more she has to go and still fighting like hell to bring her smile back to life. There’s something to be said about a woman who goes that extra mile, knowing it’s a lonely place beause not everyone has the guts to make it. She approaches each day with a full heart accompanined by an appetite to be extraordinary. Her success isn’t determined by how far she gets. For once you’ve escaped hell, you stop counting the miles and start believing in your hometown love for yourself.