WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
Learn the art of saying no. Don’t lie. Don’t make excuses. Don’t over explain yourself. Just simply decline.
2. The five types of people you should surround yourself with: the inspired, the passionate, the motivated, the grateful, and the open minded.
3. A shark in a fish tank will grow 8 inches, but in the ocean it will grow 8 ft or more. The shark will never out grow its environment, and the same is true about you. Many times we’re around small thinking people, so we don’t grow. Change your environment and watch your growth.
4. You are enough. It’s ridiculous how enough you are.
5. I really, really think the secret to being loved is to love. And the secret to being interesting is to be interested. And the secret to having a friend is being a friend.
6. Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy.
7. When you get, give. When you learn, teach.
8. Some of the best moments are never capatured by cameras and are not posted in any social media platforms. They are kept in private and are cherished together with the best people.
9. You don’t have to be positive all the time. It’s perfectly okay to feel sad, angry, annoyed, frustrated, scared, or anxious. Having feelings doesn’t make you a ‘negative person’. It makes you human.
10. There is a purpose for everyone you meet. Some people come into your life to test you, some to teach you, some to use you, and some to bring out the very best in you.