WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
2. I know it sounds fake but you really do have a lot silent lovers on this planet who look at you and wish they had your smile or your hair color or your humor or you intellect or your intentions or your heart, your manners, your eyes, your ease, even just you. People who are too shy to tell you what they admire about you or what they wish for you or who they see themselves becoming because of you & they’re too shy to tell you. Even though it isn’t verbalized, the universe has still heard and and the universe has loved you for helping out on its creations. You’re that person. You’re you.
3. Actually, I just woke up one day and decided I didn’t want to feel like that anymore, or ever again. So I changed. Just like that.
4. Opinions don’t pay bills.
5. This letter is to you. The you that’s had a rough week. The you that seems to be under constant storm clouds. The you that feels invisible. The you that doesn’t know how much longer you can hold on. The you that has lost faith. The you that always blames yourself for eveything that goes wrong. To you. You are incredible. You make this world a little bit more wonderful. You have so much potential and so many things left to do. You have time. Better things are coming your way so please hang in there. You can do it.
6. I think it’s time to be happy again.
7. Expect nothing. Appreciate everything.
8. To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest criticis and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the beauty in others; to leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know that one life has breathed eaiser because you live here. This is to have succeeded.
9. Patiences is a form of wisdom. It demonstrates that we understand and accept the fact that sometimes things must unfold in their own time.
10. Mindset. It is all about mindset. From the moment you wake up to the moment you rest your head at night. Everything is up to you. Your emotions, your thoughts, your perception, your reactions. Every moment.