WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
2. Tell everyone you know: “My happiness depends on me, so you’re off the hook.” And then demonstrate it. Be happy, no matter what they’re doing. Practice feeling good, no matter what. And before you know it, you will not give anyone else repsonsibility for the way you feel – and then, you’ll love them all. Because the only reason you don’t love them, is because you’re using them as your excuse to not feel good.
3. And she said, “you can believe what you want but it doesn’t make it the truth.”
4. The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become.
5. Personally, I don’t find swearing offensive. I do find, back stabbing, lying, cheating & fucking people over offensive, but not swearing.
6. And perhaps what made her beautiful as not her appearance or what she achieved, but in her love and in her courage and her audacity to believe: no matter the darkness around her, light ran wild within her, and that was the way she came alive, and it showed up in everything.
7. Your anger? It’s telling you where you feel powerless. Your anxiety? It’s telling you that something in your life is off balance. Your fear? It’s telling you what you care about. Your apathy? It’s telling you where you’re overextended and burnt out. Your feelings aren’t random, they are messengers. And if you want to get anywhere, you need to be able to let them speak to you, and tell you what you really need.
8. You’re allowed to scream, you’re allowed to cry, but do not give up.
9. Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.
10. People romanticize their plans but dread the execution. The magic you’re looking for is in the work you’re avoiding.