- You are capable of amazing things.
3. You’re losing her. She’s starting to imagine life without you in it and for the first time she’s no longer afraid to walk away.
4. I can tell a lot about a person by what they choose to see in me.
5. Maybe there’s something you’re afraid to say, or someone you’re afraid to love, or somewhere you’re afraid to go. It’s gonna hurt. It’s gonna hurt because it matters.
6. If you want to be happy, you have to be happy on purpose. When you wake up, you can’t just wait to see what kind of day you’ll have. You have to decide what kind of day you’ll have.
7. The best kind of people are the ones that come into your life, andmake you see the sun where you once saw clouds. The people that believe in you so much, you start to believe in you too. The people that love you, simply for being you. The once in a lifetime kind of people.
8. I think as you grow older you look for different things in people. Honesty. Loyalty. Integrity. But most of all, you look for someone who will stand right by your side when the walls start crumbling and the fires rage within. They are right there, and in that moment, you know they’ve got you.
9. LIfe advice: Always be the best person you can be. Be kind even when you’re tired. Be understanding even when you’re angry. Do more than you’re asked, and don’t ask for anything in return. Don’t silently expect anything either. Listen when someone talks, and really listen too, stop just thinking of how you’ll reply. Tell people that you love them and that you appreciate them. Go out of your way to do things for people. Be the greatest person you can possibly be and when you mess up, make up for it the next moment or minute or day. One thing you should never do? Never spend your time trying to prove to anybody that you’re great, your actions will speak for themselves and we only have limited time on this earth, don’t waste it. If someone doesn’t see your light, don’t worry. Like moths, good people are attracted to flame and to light, and they will come.
10. People forget years and rememer moments.
Written by Sarah Palmer – Owner, Functional Rustic
Did you know Functional Rustic provides more than just inspirational quotes? Find handmade rustic décor and unique gifts in the online Functional Rustic Store.