WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
2. Do more of what makes you happy.
3. I think I am dangerous now.
4. You didn’t go through all that for nothing.
5. You have the power to heal yourself, and you need to know that. We think so often that we are helpless, but we’re not. We always have the power of our minds. Claim and consciously use your power.
6. Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it.
7. When someone tells you it can’t be done, it’s more a reflection of their limitations, not yours.
8. And little by little, she found the courage for it all.
9. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should and let go of what you can’t change.
10. Imagine the highest future version of you who is already living your dream reality… BE her today. What would she do? What would she prioritise? What would she no longer waste time and energy on? Let her guide you with more ease and flow.
A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.
2. She is a beautiful piece of broken pottery, put back together by her own hands, and a critical world judges her cracks while missing the beauty of how she made herself whole again.
3. Sometimes it’s better to just let things be, let people go, don’t fight for closure, don’t ask for explanations, don’t chase answers and don’t expect people to understand where you’re coming from.
4. The life that you are living now, is also a dream of millions. So always be satisfied with your life. Be happy in every moment of life.
5. There’s always some truth behind “just kidding”, knowledge behind “I don’t know”, emotions behind “I don’t care” and pain behind “it’s okay”.
6. If you don’t terrify peole a little bit then what’s the point.
7. The past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited or erased. It can only be accepted.
8. There’s still time for you to be who you want to be – to feel what you want to feel and spend your time with those that matter most.
9. Be such a beautiful soul that people crave your vibes.
10. One awesome thing about Eeyore is that even though he is basically clincally depressed, he still gets invited to participate in adventures and shenanigans with all of his friends. And they never expect him to pretend to feel happy, they just love him anyway, and they never leave him behind or ask him to change.
2. Tell everyone you know: “My happiness depends on me, so you’re off the hook.” And then demonstrate it. Be happy, no matter what they’re doing. Practice feeling good, no matter what. And before you know it, you will not give anyone else repsonsibility for the way you feel – and then, you’ll love them all. Because the only reason you don’t love them, is because you’re using them as your excuse to not feel good.
3. And she said, “you can believe what you want but it doesn’t make it the truth.”
4. The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become.
5. Personally, I don’t find swearing offensive. I do find, back stabbing, lying, cheating & fucking people over offensive, but not swearing.
6. And perhaps what made her beautiful as not her appearance or what she achieved, but in her love and in her courage and her audacity to believe: no matter the darkness around her, light ran wild within her, and that was the way she came alive, and it showed up in everything.
7. Your anger? It’s telling you where you feel powerless. Your anxiety? It’s telling you that something in your life is off balance. Your fear? It’s telling you what you care about. Your apathy? It’s telling you where you’re overextended and burnt out. Your feelings aren’t random, they are messengers. And if you want to get anywhere, you need to be able to let them speak to you, and tell you what you really need.
8. You’re allowed to scream, you’re allowed to cry, but do not give up.
9. Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.
10. People romanticize their plans but dread the execution. The magic you’re looking for is in the work you’re avoiding.
Your taste in people will change when you learn to love yourself.
2. I know you’re sad, so I won’t tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day, stay akuve, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothe and don’t give up on yourself just yet. It’ll get better. Until then, have a day.
3. Life is hard for two reasons: because you’re leaving your comfort zone, or because you are staying in it.
4. Some stories are written with pen. Some stories are written with pain.
5. It’s none of your business what people say about you. What is your business , is how you speak to yourself.
6. Tired of trying to cram her sparkly star-shaped self into society’s beige square holes, she chose to embrace her ridiculous awesomeness and shine like the freaking supernova she was meant to be.
7. There is no pillow so soft as a clear conscience.
8. Optimisim is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.
9. A girl who is going to do big things cannot let small things get to her.
10. A fool tells you what he will do; a boasater what he has done. The wise man does it and says nothing.
I just wanna be around good energy. Connect with good people. Learn new things. Grow.
2. If you knew how hard it was and how long it took to rebuild my little universe of peace and happiness then you would understand why I’m so picky about who I allow in my life.
3. I am thankful for all those difficult people in my life, they have shown me exactly who I don’t want to be.
4. All we have is now.
5. I hope you wake up feeling strong, powerful, and capable.
6. If you have the courage to make it through a lonely night with nothing but your self destructive thoughts to keep you company, darling, you have the courage to make it through anything.
7. If you ever wonder why I’m treating you different… Take a step back and look at how you’ve treated me. That should tell you all you need to know.
8. Some people aren’t good at asking for help because they’re so used to being ‘the helper’. Throughout their life they’ve experienced an unbalanced give and take, so their instinct is usually “I’ll figure it out on my own”. The self reliance is all they’ve ever known.
9. You don’t have to explain, defend, justify, engage or even respond.
10. A wise man was asked what is anger? He gave a beautiful answer. It is a punishment we give ourselves, for somebody elses mistake.
3. You’re losing her. She’s starting to imagine life without you in it and for the first time she’s no longer afraid to walk away.
4. I can tell a lot about a person by what they choose to see in me.
5. Maybe there’s something you’re afraid to say, or someone you’re afraid to love, or somewhere you’re afraid to go. It’s gonna hurt. It’s gonna hurt because it matters.
6. If you want to be happy, you have to be happy on purpose. When you wake up, you can’t just wait to see what kind of day you’ll have. You have to decide what kind of day you’ll have.
7. The best kind of people are the ones that come into your life, andmake you see the sun where you once saw clouds. The people that believe in you so much, you start to believe in you too. The people that love you, simply for being you. The once in a lifetime kind of people.
8. I think as you grow older you look for different things in people. Honesty. Loyalty. Integrity. But most of all, you look for someone who will stand right by your side when the walls start crumbling and the fires rage within. They are right there, and in that moment, you know they’ve got you.
9. LIfe advice: Always be the best person you can be. Be kind even when you’re tired. Be understanding even when you’re angry. Do more than you’re asked, and don’t ask for anything in return. Don’t silently expect anything either. Listen when someone talks, and really listen too, stop just thinking of how you’ll reply. Tell people that you love them and that you appreciate them. Go out of your way to do things for people. Be the greatest person you can possibly be and when you mess up, make up for it the next moment or minute or day. One thing you should never do? Never spend your time trying to prove to anybody that you’re great, your actions will speak for themselves and we only have limited time on this earth, don’t waste it. If someone doesn’t see your light, don’t worry. Like moths, good people are attracted to flame and to light, and they will come.