- Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace.
2. Just enjoy where you are now.
3. May the next few months be a period of magnificent transformation.
4. Never regret being a good person to the wrong people. Your behavior says everything about you and theirs says enough about them.
5. I want small children to think I am either a goddess or a fairy…but I want grown men to fear me.
6. When people show you who they are, believe them.
7. I wish you sidewalk pennies on bad days and the unfailing sense that things are just going to work out.
8. One thing about them tables…they always turn.
9. Life becomes more meaningful when you realize the simple fact that you’ll never get the same moment twice.
10. You can’t control how other people receive your energy. Anything you do or say gets filtered through the lens of whatever they are going through at that moment, which is not about you. Just keep doing your thing with as much integrity and love as possible.
Written by Sarah Palmer – Owner, Functional Rustic
Did you know Functional Rustic provides more than just inspirational quotes? Find handmade rustic décor and unique gifts in the online Functional Rustic Store.