WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
She was never quite ready. But she was brave. And the universe listens to brave.
2. Ten years from now, make sure you can say that you chose your life, you didn’t settle for it.
3. People forget years and remember moments.
4. A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset. When you wake up, take a second to think about what a privilege it is to simply be alive and healthy. The moment you start acting like life is a blessing, I assure you it will start to feel like one. Time spent appreciating is time worth living.
5. If you’re going to drink whiskey, then drink a whiskey that’s older than you are. Get at least one tattoo, but if at all possible…lose count. Don’t fall in love with anyone you wouldn’t describe as funnier and smarter than you are. And believe in yourself so fucking hard that no one can ever take it from you.
6. I don’t have to chase extraordinary moments to find happiness – it’s right in front of me if I’m paying attention and practicing gratitude.
7. I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You’re not competing with another person, you’re competing with my comfort zones.
8. And then I realized that to be more alive I had to be less afraid. So I did it, I lost my fear and gained my whole life.
9. You will always be too much of something for someone: too big, too loud, too soft, too edgy. If you round out your edges, you lose your edge. Apologize for mistakes. Apologize for unintentionally hurting someone – profusely. But don’t apologize for being who you are.
10. You have to be the kind of person who can make the best out of a Tuesday. You know those people who life for the weekends? They’re wishing their life away. You have to find something worth living for or else you’ll look back and realize you’ve wasted your life away.