- Replace ‘sorry’s’ with ‘thank yous’. Instead of ‘sorry I’m late’, try ‘thank you for waiting for me’. Change your mindset.
2. Work to become not to acquire.
3. Anyone can find the dirt in someone. Be the one who finds the gold.
4. Negativity and positivity use up the same amount of energy. The difference is that one will drain you and the other will fill you up.
5. Grant me the serenity to kick some motherfucking ass today and karate chop the shit out of anyone slowing down my train of awesome.
6. The broken will always be able to love harder than most. Once you’ve been in the dark, you learn to appreciate everything that shines.
7. P.S. don’t ever forget that you love to dance.
8. The best thing about the worst time of your life is that you get to see true colors of everyone you cared for.
9. The finest souls are those who gulped pain and avoided making others taste it.
10. You just need to nurture your soul and take care of yourself right now. Let things clear out of your life. Don’t hold onto what needs to exit. Don’t force anything to stay the same. It’s all about change and growth. Release and let go. Reorganize and reprioritize what you value.
Written by Sarah Palmer – Owner, Functional Rustic
Did you know Functional Rustic provides more than just inspirational quotes? Find handmade rustic décor and unique gifts in the online Functional Rustic Store.