WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
I’m the hero of the story, I don’t need to be saved.
2. Something very beautiful happens to people when their world has fallen apart: A humility, a nobility, a higher intelligence emerges at just the point when our knees hit the floor.
3. Most people never heal, because they stay in their heads, replaying corrupted scenarios. Let it go.
4. You wouldn’t pretend it didn’t hurt if you stubbed your toe. Emotional pain is just as valid as physical pain and you should never be ashamed of it. You are allowed to feel your feelings too. Your emotions are valid.
5. To that one soul reading this, I know you’re tired. You’re fed up. You’re so close to breaking but there’s strength within you even when you feel weak. Keep fighting.
6. A hero is one who heals their own wounds and then shows others how to do the same.
7. Don’t count the days. Make the days count.
8. I bent until I damn near broke. But that’s the things about resilience…It shows up just as your soul begins to cry, and catapults your strength into over drive.
9. What is a Goddess? A woman who is in the process of learning to know, accept and love herself on all levels, Mind Body and Spirit. A woman who, because she focuses on personal growth and self awareness, experiences a life, increasingly filled with peace, love, joy, passion and fun. A woman that understands that she has unlimited capacity to make her life anything she wants. A woman who is inspired to give to those around her because of her sense of gratitude and abundance.
10. Every time you change anything in your life, even the smallest and most inconsequential thing, it produces a ripple effect that touches everything else. Nothing is the same as before. If you do this enough, you wake up one day to realize you’ve shed the old layers tethering you to the past, and become an entirely new person almost effortlessly. This is because you were waiting for a breakthrough when what you needed was in microshift.