- Sometimes we are just the collateral damage in someone else’s inner war against themselves.
2. You have never really lived until you have done something or someone who can never repay you.
3. People who repeatedly attack your confidence and self-esteem are quite aware of your potential, even if you are not.
4. The most dangerous person is the one who listens, thinks and observes.
5. One life. Just one. Why aren’t we running like we are on fire towards our wildest dreams?
6. Push yourself. No one else is going to do it for you.
7. Work hard as fuck & then be nice to yourself.
8. I’m not lazy. I’m on energy saving mode.
9. 6 rules to kick ass in life: 1. Know that your only competition is who you were yesterday. 2. Earn, save and invest before you spend. 3. Avoid negative people, life is too short. 4. If you don’t go after what you want you will never get it. 5. See failure as a beginning not an end. 6. Our habits decide our future.
10. Closure is a joke. The only apology you need, is the one you owe to yourself for staying as long as you did. The only conversation you need to have & the only person you need to see again, is the person in the mirror. Look at yourself & say “you know what, I fucked up. My worth is more than that”. That’s your closure. Don’t keep dancing with the devil & wonder why you are still in hell.
Written by Sarah Palmer – Owner, Functional Rustic
Did you know Functional Rustic provides more than just inspirational quotes? Find handmade rustic décor and unique gifts in the online Functional Rustic Store.