- Look around you. Appreciate what you have. Nothing will be the same in a year.
2. I have no time to battle egos and small minds.
3. Be kind and full of love… but have boundaries like a motherfucker.
4. I bent until I damn near broke. But that’s the thing about resilience… It shows up just as your soul begins to cry, and catapults your strength into over-drive.
5. Intuition makes sense after follow it, not before. You don’t get to know the beauty unless you take the risk.
6. Crave the result so intensely that the works is irrelevant.
7. How you make others feel about themselves, says a lot about you.
8. “You know who’s gonna give you everything? Yourself.”
9. I’m no longer available for things that make me feel like shit.
10. A key to happiness is to do kind things for others. A key to misery is to expect them to be grateful.
Written by Sarah Palmer – Owner, Functional Rustic
Did you know Functional Rustic provides more than just inspirational quotes? Find handmade rustic décor and unique gifts in the online Functional Rustic Store.