WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
You’ve always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself.
2. Accept the fact that some people didn’t intend to let you down. Their best is just less than you expected.
3. Live without pretending, love without depending, listen without defending, speak without offending.
4. I wasn’t born to be soft and quiet. I was born to make the world shatter and shake at my fingertips.
5. You need to keep moving on, darling, or you’ll miss the train to bigger things in life than this.
6. Sometimes you just need to talk about something – not to get sympathy or help, but just to kill its power by allowing the truth of things to hit the air.
7. Don’t be upset when people reject you. Nice things are rejected all the time by people who can’t afford them.
8. When we numb the darkness we numb the light.
9. One morning she woke up different. Done with trying to figure out who was with her, against her, or walking down the middle because they didn’t have the guts to pick a side. She was done with anything that didn’t bring her peace. She realized that opinions were a dime a dozen, validation was for parking, and loyalty wasn’t a word but a lifestyle. It was this day that her life changed. And not because of a man or a job but because she realized that life is way too short to leave the key to your happiness in someone else’s pocket.
10. What is a Goddess? A woman who is in the process of learning to know, accept and love herself on all levels, Mind Body and Spirit. A woman who, because she focuses on personal growth and self awareness, experiences a life, increasingly filled with peace, love, joy, passion and fun. A woman that understands that she has unlimited capacity to make her life anything she wants. A woman who is inspired to give to those around her because of her sense of gratitude and abundance.