WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
Tell my mistakes to me not to others. Because my mistakes are to be corrected by me not by others.
2. Don’t let your struggle become your identity.
3. Accept the situation and move on.
4. Don’t ignore your own potential.
5. It’s okay that you don’t know how to move on. Start with something easier…like not going back.
6. We fall. We break. We fail. But then, we rise. We heal. We overcome.
7. My life is a struggle of constantly wanting to go out and have fun with people and also simultaneously trying to avoid all human contact.
8. It’s never too late to be who you might have been.
9. Let go of the hurt. Let go of the anger. Also, let got of the people who habitually bring them into your life. You are your own peacekeeper.
10. You are not everyone’s cup of tea. The world is filled with people who, no matter what you do, no matter what you try, will simply not like you. But the world is also filled with those who will love you fiercely. The ones who love you: they are your people. Don’t waste your finite time and heart trying to convince the people who aren’t your people that you have value. They will miss it completely. They wont buy what you are selling. Don’t try to convince them to walk your path with you because you will only waste your time and your emotional good health. You are not for them and they are not for you. You are not their cup of tea and they are not yours. Politely wave them along and you move away as well. Seek to share your path with those who recognize and appreciate your gifts, who you are. Be who you are. You are not everyone’s cup of tea and that is OK.