WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
The choices we make reveal the true nature of our character.
2. You kinda owe it to yourself to do all the things you’ve dreamed.
3. Know this: Some people will not hear you regardless of ho much, how loud, how truthful, how loving, or how profound you speak. Wish them well and let them go.
4. I just want to tell you, at some point it doesn’t matter who was right and who was wrong. At some point, being angry is just another bad habit, like smoking, and you keep poisoning yourself without thinking about it.
5. If you don’t want anyone to find out, don’t do it.
6. Every situation in life is temporary. So, when life is good, make sure you enjoy and receive it fully. And when life is not so good, remember that it will not last forever and better days are on the way.
7. Be the person who breaks the cycle. If you were judged, choose understanding. If you were rejected, choose acceptance. If you were ashamed, choose compassion. Be the person you needed when you were hurting, not the person who hurt you. Vow to be better than what broke you – to heal instead of becoming bitter so you can act from your heart, not your pain.
8. Not everything is supposed to become something beautiful and long lasting. Sometimes people come into your life to show you what is right and what is wrong, to show you who you can be, to teach you to love yourself, to make you feel better for a little while or to just be someone to walk with at night and spill your life to. Not everyone is going to stay forever, and we still have to keep on going and thank them for what they’ve given us.
9. She is a paradox. She is faithful and yet detached. She is committed and yet relaxed. She loves everyone, and yet no one. She is sociable but also a loner. She is gentle and yet tough. She is passionate but can also be platonic. In short, she is predictable in her unpredictability.
10. You are not everyone’s cup of tea. The world is filled with people who, no matter what you do, no matter what you try, will simply not like you. But the world is also filled with those who will love you fiercely. The ones who love you: they are your people. Don’t wasted your finite time and heart trying to convince the people who aren’t your people that you have value. They will miss it completely. They wont but what you’re selling. Don’t try to convince them to walk your path with you because you will only wasted your time and your emotional good health. You are not for them and they are not for you. You are not their cup of tea and they are not yours. Politely wave them along and you move away as well. Seek to share your path with those who recognize and appreciate your gifts are not yours. Be who you are. You are not everyone’s cup of tea and that is OK.