WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
Don’t forget to shout “Jenga” when everything falls apart.
2. Intuition is the GPS of the soul.
3. If you see beauty in something, don’t wait for others to agree.
4. She builds others up because she knows what it’s like to be torn down.
5. How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
6. I stopped fighting my inner demons. We’re on the same side now.
7. Nobody tells you it is okay to call yourself beautiful, it is okay to smile at mirrors and it is perfectly fine to say your own eyes are pretty. It is wonderful to love your waist and your legs regardless of their size and you are not conceited if you use your fingers to list everything you’re good at rather than point at all your own flaws. You can acknowledge you’re smart and that you will go places and you will be someone greater than your mistakes. You can’t always expect other people to believe in yourself for you.
8. Me: *stares into the void*. The void: *stares back* Me: *winks*. The void: *blushes*.
9. Once you carry your own water, you will learn the value of every drop.
10. You need to read this. There is no glory in making yourself small and timid. Build yourself up. Know that you’re destined for greatness. Believe in your abilities, be vulnerable, show the world who you really are. Know your worth and value. Care for yourself. Love yourself fully as you are and where you are. Turn your dreams into goals and plans, and take action with courage and enthusiasm. No more hiding away, holding yourself back or putting things off. No more being apologetic or trying to please and impress everyone. This is your life and your time, don’t waste it.
Best way to earn respect is by treating others with respect.
2. You wanting a sign is a sign.
3. Silence isn’t empty, it’s full of answers.
4. It’s better this way. A little lonelier but better.
5. You gotta believe it’s already yours. That’s the secret of manifestation.
6. When you’re filled with self love you make better choices.
7. Always listen twice first what’s being said then who said it.
8. When you know yourself, you are empowered. When you accept yourself, you are invincible.
9. They start missing you when they fail to replace you.
10. It takes years to learn the difference between who to let go and who to be patient with. The same way it takes years to know what you deserve and what you don’t. So hang in there, growth and experience come with time.
Be selective in your battles. For sometimes peace is better than being right.
2. Time: The healer and The killer.
3. I don’t pay attention to the world ending. It has ended for me many times and began again in the morning.
4. Don’t worry about the people who aren’t happy for you; they probably aren’t happy for themselves either.
5. Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you.
6. When things change inside you, things change around you.
7. The universe will give you what you need, but you must have the guts to believe in what it has given you.
8. Always be kind. If you see someone falling behind, walk beside them. If someone is being ignored, find a way to include them. If someone has been knocked down, lift them up. Always remind people of their worth. Be who you needed when you were going through hard times. Just one small act of kindness could mean the world to someone.
9. This is the part of my life where I silently remove myself from anyone who hurts me more than they love me, drains me more than replenish me, brings me more stress than they do peace, and tries to stunt my growth rather than clap for it. I think that I’ve done more than enough talking and trying to make things work with certain people… I’m done.
10. Enough is enough. Seriously, be strong and know when enough is enough. Take your stand, speak up and refuse to let others hurt you. Throughout your lifetime some people will discredit you, disrespect you and treat you poorly for no apparent reason at all. Don’t consume yourself with trying to change them or win their approval. And don’t make any space in your heart to hate them. You don’t have control over what others think about you, but you do have control over how you decide to internalize their opinions. Leave them to their own judgments. Let people love you for who you are, and not for who they want you to be. Or let them walk away if they choose. They can’t harm you either way; it’s their understanding that is faulty not yours.
4. If your dreams don’t scare you they’re not big enough.
5. Life is short. Spend it with people who make you laugh and feel loved.
6. It’s been very rare to have known you, very strange and wonderful.
7. You know those goals you keep quiet? Those big plans you tell no one about even though they’re on your mind every single day… These are the goals you absolutely must pursue. Stay silent. Catch the stars. Leave them wondering how the hell you did it.
8. No one warns you about the amount of mourning in growth.
9. Be so fucking committed to what’s best for your heart that you’re willing to sit through the most uncomfortable pain of growth and change, that you refuse to accept anything less then complete love and alignment.
10. Everything will happen for you all of a sudden and you will be thankful you didn’t give up. Blessings are coming. Believe that.
Thank you for showing me that there are people like you in this world.
2. Your future needs you, your past doesn’t.
3. Prove yourself to yourself, not others.
4. You are the series of mistakes that had to happen for you to find your you.
5. Your next season is going to cause some people to wish they had treated you better.
6. The real difficulty is to overcome how you think about yourself.
7. Allow your enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
8. Stop looking for the magic. You are it.
9. You have to get to a point where your mood doesn’t shift based on the insignificant actions of someone else.
10. I know the easy option is to keep waiting until you are ‘ready’ but it’s going to get to a point where you realise that ‘someday’ is today and that there is no right time. Ignore the fear of failure and jump when you need to. It’s better to fail than to not try at all.
2. She wasn’t looking for a knight, she was looking for a sword.
3. You know who’s gonna give you everything? Yourself.
4. A lot of shit broke my heart, but fixed my vision.
5. Exist to be happy, not to impress.
6. Don’t let anything/anyone steal you energy. Keep you peace close.
7. You are important and you exist for a reason.
8. My favorite word is “apparently”. Makes anything sound sarcastic. He’s intelligent, apparently.
9. I’m at that stage of my life where I don’t argue. I just say ok and then set myself on mute.
10. Be fucking brave! Say how you feel, leave the job you hate, find your passion, love with every ounce of your bones, stand up for what you believe in, don’t settle and never apologize for who you are.