WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
3. Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you.
4. The universe will give you what you need, but you must have the guts to believe in what it has given you.
5. I don’t pay attention to the world ending. It has ended for me many times and began again in the morning.
6. Don’t worry about the people who aren’t happy for you. They probably aren’t happy for themselves either.
7. Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, make a different choice.
8. Grab a plate and throw it on the ground. -Okay, done. Did it break? -Yes. Now say sorry to it. -Sorry. Did it go back to the way it was before? -No. Do you understand.
9. Always be kind. If you see someone falling behind, walk beside them. If someone is being ignored, find a way to include them. If someone has been knocked down, lift them up. Always remind people of their worth. Be who you needed when you were going through hard times. Just one small act of kindness could mean the world to someone.
10. Enough is enough. Seriously, be strong and know when enough is enough. Take your stand, speak up and refuse to let others hurt you. Throughout your lifetime some people will discredit you, disrespect you and treat you poorly for no apparent reason at all. Don’t consume yourself with trying to change them or win their approval. And don’t make any space in your heart to hate them. You don’t have control over what others think about you, but you do have control over how you decide to internalize their opinions. Leave them to their own judgments. let people love you for who you are, and not for who they want you to be. Or let them walk away if they choose .They can’t harm you either way; it’s their understanding that is faulty, not yours.