WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
3. Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you.
4. The universe will give you what you need, but you must have the guts to believe in what it has given you.
5. I don’t pay attention to the world ending. It has ended for me many times and began again in the morning.
6. Don’t worry about the people who aren’t happy for you. They probably aren’t happy for themselves either.
7. Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, make a different choice.
8. Grab a plate and throw it on the ground. -Okay, done. Did it break? -Yes. Now say sorry to it. -Sorry. Did it go back to the way it was before? -No. Do you understand.
9. Always be kind. If you see someone falling behind, walk beside them. If someone is being ignored, find a way to include them. If someone has been knocked down, lift them up. Always remind people of their worth. Be who you needed when you were going through hard times. Just one small act of kindness could mean the world to someone.
10. Enough is enough. Seriously, be strong and know when enough is enough. Take your stand, speak up and refuse to let others hurt you. Throughout your lifetime some people will discredit you, disrespect you and treat you poorly for no apparent reason at all. Don’t consume yourself with trying to change them or win their approval. And don’t make any space in your heart to hate them. You don’t have control over what others think about you, but you do have control over how you decide to internalize their opinions. Leave them to their own judgments. let people love you for who you are, and not for who they want you to be. Or let them walk away if they choose .They can’t harm you either way; it’s their understanding that is faulty, not yours.
Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul.
2. When poisons become fashionable, they do not cease to kill.
3. You can’t force someone to respect you, but you can refuse to be disrespected.
4. But the thing is, even if I could go back, I wouldn’t belong there anymore.
5. Self love first, babe, self love first.
6. A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking because her trust is not on the branch but on its own wings. Always believe in yourself.
7. A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves you a hundred moments of regret.
8. You can’t do epic shit with basic people.
9. You know those goals you keep quiet? Those big plans you tell no one about even though they’re on your mind every single day… These are the goals you absolutely must pursue. Stay silent. Catch the stars. Leave them wondering how the hell you did it.
10. The day I changed was the day I quit trying to fit into a world that never really fit me.
7. Be a good person, but don’t waste time to prove it.
8. Is it just me or was this year like….really fucking overwhelming? Like everything that’s happened to you this year has shaped you into a completely different person that you were at the beginning of this year.
9. Not everyone gets the same version of me. One person might tell you I’m an amazing beautiful soul. Another person will say I’m a cold-hearted asshole – Believe them both, I act accordingly.
10. Don’t wait for things to get easier, simpler or better. Life will always be complicated. Learn to be happy right now. Otherwise, you’ll run out of time.
4. Isn’t it scary knowing that any time could be the last time you talk to someone? Always keep that in mind.
5. She’s a combination of sensitive and savage.
6. “Why are you sad?” “Because you speak to me in words and I look at you with feelings.”
7. You will be surprised to know how far you can go from the point where you thought it was the end.
8. Run away from people who turn off your smile.
9. Damaged people are dangerous. They know how to make hell feel like home.
10. I want to say thank you to the rare few individuals in my life who have listened without judgement, spoken without prejudice, helped me without entitlement, understood without pretension and loved me without conditions.
3. I remove myself from people’s lives silently and gracefully.
4. Detach from what destroys you.
5. Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character give him power.
6. Your apology needs to be as loud as your disrespect was.
7. Happy are those who take life day by day, complain very little, and are thankful for the small things in life.
8. Do you not understand? I will not settle for anything less than a soul-deep, electrifying connection.
9. Watch your thoughts, for the become words. Watch your words for they become actions. Watch for actions for they become habits. Watch your habits for they become character. Watch your character for it becomes your destiny.
10. I think it’s beautiful the way you sparkle when you talk about the things you love.