- I built me.
2. I am so sorry to all the people I hurt while I was hurting.
3. There is no pillow so soft as a clear conscience.
4. She wasn’t looking for a knight, she was looking for sword.
5. Flowers need time to bloom. So do you.
6. A wise person knows that there is something to be learned from everyone.
7. If someone makes you happy, make them happier.
8. People who do not understand your silence will never understand your words.
9. Never regret being a good person to the wrong people. Your behavior says everything about you, and their behavior says enough about them.
10. You will continue to suffer if you have an emotional reaction to everything that is said to you. True power is sitting back and observing everything with logic. True power is restraint. If words control you that means everyone else can control you. Breathe and allow things to pass.
Written by Sarah Palmer – Owner, Functional Rustic
Did you know Functional Rustic provides more than just inspirational quotes? Find handmade rustic décor and unique gifts in the online Functional Rustic Store.