- A strong woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her.
2. Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.
3. A single thread of hope is still a very powerful thing.
4. Your dreams is achievable.
5. What Susie says of Sally says more of Susie than of Sally. Remember that.
6. Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.
7. There’s power in looking silly and not caring that you do.
8. When you are overwhelmed, tired or stressed, the solution is almost always….less. Get rid of something. Lots of somethings.
9. Allowing people inside your life is a beautiful thing. Letting go of people who drain your spirit is another beautiful thing you can do for your life. The key to being happy is knowing you have the power to choose what to accept and what to let go.
10. Don’t ever let anyone tell you that fairy tales aren’t real. I wake up every morning to drink a potion made from magic beans and it brings me back to life.
Written by Sarah Palmer – Owner, Functional Rustic
Did you know Functional Rustic provides more than just inspirational quotes? Find handmade rustic décor and unique gifts in the online Functional Rustic Store.