WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
2. Don’t let small minds convince you that your dreams are too big.
3. We are all bad in someone’s story.
4. The day you plant the seed is not the day you eat the fruit.
5. You cannot heal in the same environment where you got sick.
6. Sad birds still sing.
7. Knowledge is power, but enthusiasm pulls the switch.
8. Ignore people who threaten your joy. Literally, ignore them. Say nothing. Don’t invite any parts of them into your space.
9. She understood that the hardest times in life to go through were when you were transitioning from one version of yourself to another.
10. Read this slowly: Imagine your mind like a garden and your thoughts are the seeds. You get to choose what seeds you plant in it. You can plant seeds of positivity, love and abundance. Or you can plant seeds of negativity, fear and lack. You can also spend time trying to take care of everyone else’s garden. Or you can work on making yours beautiful and attract other beautiful people to your garden.
2. She’s no barbie. She’s wonder woman, with a sailors mouth.
3. Honesty saves everyone’s time.
4. She’s no barbie. She’s wonder woman, with a sailors mouth.
5. Stop explaining yourself and telling people everything. You owe no one any explanation of what you do. Your life is yours, not theirs.
6. Look at you, glowing with self love and becoming a magnet to good vibrations. I’m proud of you.
7. I’m aware that I’m a rare breed of woman.
8. Remember what you must do when they undervalue you, when they think your softness is your weakness, when they treat your kindness like it is their advantage. You awaken every dragon, every wolf, every monster that sleeps inside you and you remind them what hell looks like when it wears the skin of a gentle human.
9. Take mental breaks as often as possible. Instead of reacting to every thought, try letting it go. Your reaction is what keeps negative thoughts alive. Think positive. Make peace with it and release it. Be conscious and active in your mental space so you don’t get overwhelmed.
10. She is beautiful but you really cannot comprehend it until you understand that she is the result of the pieces that she refused to let life take from her.
3. Never apologize to others for their misunderstanding of who you are.
4. I am worthy of connections that are loving, nourishing & genuine.
5. What’s to be ashamed of? I went through a really rough time, and I am quite proud that I got out of that.
6. You can’t hate yourself happy. You can’t criticize yourself thin. You can’t shame yourself worthy. Real change begins with self-love and self-care.
7. I don’t run from my problems. I craft….and ignore them like a normal adult.
8. Wherever life plants you. Bloom with grace.
9. Be confused, it’s where you begin to learn new things. Be broken, it’s where you being to heal. Be frustrated, it’s where you start to make more authentic decisions. Be sad, because we can hear our heart’s wisdom through it. Be whatever you are right now. No more hiding. You are worthy, always.
10. You’re healing, and that terrifies them. They’ve never met a woman who can break several times and put herself back together using nothing but self love.
2. Sometime’s there is no “support system”….it’s just you & your grind.
3. Be angry, be annoyed, be upset, be mad, be sad and then let that shit go.
4. Every time I judge someone else, I reveal an unhealed part of myself.
5. Remember, if you lose a sock in the dryer, it comes back as a tupperware lid that doesn’t fit any of your containers.
6. Perfection is found in accepting your imperfections.
7. You can rise up from anything. You can completely recreate yourself. Nothing is permanent. You’re not stuck. You have choices. You can think new thoughts. You can learn something new. You can create new habits. All that matters is that you decide today and never look back.
8. Art is freedom. Being able to bend things most people see as a straight line.
9. That discomfort that you’re feeling? It’s a sign that it’s tie to grow. To level up. To shift towards something BIGGER. Lean. The Fuck. In.
10. 7 Rules of life: 1. Make peace with your past so it does not affect the present. 2.What others think of you is none of your business. 3. Time heals almost everything, give it time. 3. Time heals almost everything, give it time. 4. Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about. 5. It’s alright not to know all the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it. 6. You are in charge of your happiness. 7. Smile. You don’t own all the problems in the world.