WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
2. I am so sorry to all the people I hurt while I was hurting.
3. There is no pillow so soft as a clear conscience.
4. She wasn’t looking for a knight, she was looking for sword.
5. Flowers need time to bloom. So do you.
6. A wise person knows that there is something to be learned from everyone.
7. If someone makes you happy, make them happier.
8. People who do not understand your silence will never understand your words.
9. Never regret being a good person to the wrong people. Your behavior says everything about you, and their behavior says enough about them.
10. You will continue to suffer if you have an emotional reaction to everything that is said to you. True power is sitting back and observing everything with logic. True power is restraint. If words control you that means everyone else can control you. Breathe and allow things to pass.
You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated.
2. Keep taking time for yourself until you’re you again.
3. I will remember and recover, not forgive and forget.
4. Your wound is probably not your fault but your healing is your responsibility.
5. When a flower doesn’t bloom you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.
6. Unfuck yourself. Be who you were before all that stuff happened that dimmed your fucking shine.
7. I am thankful for all those difficult people in my life, they have shown me exactly who I do not want to be.
8. Your potential is endless.
9. Always say “my peace is more important” when you find yourself reacting to something that doesn’t deserve your energy. Prioritize your inner wellness and cultivate and active mindset of peace by consciously deciding that you’ll elevate higher than any situation that arises.
2. Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul.
3. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
4. I just want a day where it feels like I’m not falling apart anymore.
5. I sit before flowers hoping they will train me in the art of opening up.
6. Success is not built on success. It’s built on failure. It’s built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.
7. One thing you realise when you have an illness that seriously affects your energy levels is that *everything* takes energy. Not just the obvious things like moving about but other stuff like digesting food, filtering sensory information, making decisions & staying positive.
8. Let go of the people who dull your shine, poison your spirit, and bring your drama. Cancel your subscription to their issues.
9. Sometimes, closure arrives years later. Long after you stopped searching for it. You’re just sitting there, laughing this laugh that is unapologetically yours. As it trails off, the corners of your mouth hug your face and it hits you, ‘I’m happy’. It’s just like that. With no fanfare or epiphany. Suddenly, you are grateful for goodbyes that carried you to this moment; to the space you are now holding.
10. The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.
Never hold back your spiritual badassery. You came here to unleash that shit.
2. You never need to apologize for how you chose to survive.
3. Heal, first. Or else, you will destroy everything in your way.
4. Silence is the best answer to someone who doesn’t value your words.
5. Be mindful of your self-talk. It’s a conversation with the universe.
6. The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
7. Replacing “Why is this happening to me?” with “What is this trying to tell me?” has been a game changer for me.
8. You can’t always wait for the perfect time. Sometimes, you have to dare to do it because life is too short to wonder what could have been.
9. And sometimes she’ll get sad and she’ll share it with you. Not for your to cheer her up, just be quiet and feel it with her, because sometimes she needs to feel it to let it go, but she doesn’t want to feel so alone.
10. A real apology is remorse followed by silence, space & changed behavior. A real apology is less speaking and more personal work on yourself. A real apology is looking within and addressing what caused you to hurt someone you love.
A strong woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her.
2. Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.
3. A single thread of hope is still a very powerful thing.
4. Your dreams is achievable.
5. What Susie says of Sally says more of Susie than of Sally. Remember that.
6. Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.
7. There’s power in looking silly and not caring that you do.
8. When you are overwhelmed, tired or stressed, the solution is almost always….less. Get rid of something. Lots of somethings.
9. Allowing people inside your life is a beautiful thing. Letting go of people who drain your spirit is another beautiful thing you can do for your life. The key to being happy is knowing you have the power to choose what to accept and what to let go.
10. Don’t ever let anyone tell you that fairy tales aren’t real. I wake up every morning to drink a potion made from magic beans and it brings me back to life.
2. Don’t let small minds convince you that your dreams are too big.
3. We are all bad in someone’s story.
4. The day you plant the seed is not the day you eat the fruit.
5. You cannot heal in the same environment where you got sick.
6. Sad birds still sing.
7. Knowledge is power, but enthusiasm pulls the switch.
8. Ignore people who threaten your joy. Literally, ignore them. Say nothing. Don’t invite any parts of them into your space.
9. She understood that the hardest times in life to go through were when you were transitioning from one version of yourself to another.
10. Read this slowly: Imagine your mind like a garden and your thoughts are the seeds. You get to choose what seeds you plant in it. You can plant seeds of positivity, love and abundance. Or you can plant seeds of negativity, fear and lack. You can also spend time trying to take care of everyone else’s garden. Or you can work on making yours beautiful and attract other beautiful people to your garden.