- The way you speak to yourself matters.
2. I would rather be “annoyingly” positive and optimistic than destructively negative and hateful.
3. Be truthful gentle and fearless.
4. The worst thing is watching someone drown and not being able to convince them that they ca save themselves by just standing up.
5. Remember yourself as a little girl, she is counting on you to protect her.
6. I do not crave anyone who will fix me. Just someone who will hold my hand while I fix myself.
7. Sometimes you just need a good cry. Even if you don’t know the reason why you’re crying.
8. You’re transforming old patterns of your mind and letting go of thoughts you don’t need to have around any longer.
9. …and sometimes, life is just hard, and some days are just rough… and sometimes you just gotta cry before you can move forward… (and all of that is ok).
10. You can rise up from anything. You can completely recreate yourself. Nothing is permanent. You’re not stuck. You have choices. You can think new thoughts. You can learn something new. You can create new habits. All that matters is that you decide today and never look back.
Written by Sarah Palmer – Owner, Functional Rustic
Did you know Functional Rustic provides more than just inspirational quotes? Find handmade rustic décor and unique gifts in the online Functional Rustic Store.