- They muddy the water, to make it seem deep.
2. I am not replaceable and I mean that in the most humble way possible.
3. The most complicated skill is to be simple.
4. Work harder on yourself than you do on your job.
5. We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.
6. Rock bottom has built more heroes than privilege.
7. My housekeeping style is best described as “there appears to have been a struggle.”
8. Be kinder to yourself. And then let your kindness flood the world.
9. My super power is holding onto junk for years and throwing it away a week before I need it.
10. I’m a very “what’s the problem so we can fix it” type. That silent treatment shit is dead. Grow up and learn how to communicate.
Written by Sarah Palmer – Owner, Functional Rustic
Did you know Functional Rustic provides more than just inspirational quotes? Find handmade rustic décor and unique gifts in the online Functional Rustic Store.