WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
2. I would rather be “annoyingly” positive and optimistic than destructively negative and hateful.
3. Be truthful gentle and fearless.
4. The worst thing is watching someone drown and not being able to convince them that they ca save themselves by just standing up.
5. Remember yourself as a little girl, she is counting on you to protect her.
6. I do not crave anyone who will fix me. Just someone who will hold my hand while I fix myself.
7. Sometimes you just need a good cry. Even if you don’t know the reason why you’re crying.
8. You’re transforming old patterns of your mind and letting go of thoughts you don’t need to have around any longer.
9. …and sometimes, life is just hard, and some days are just rough… and sometimes you just gotta cry before you can move forward… (and all of that is ok).
10. You can rise up from anything. You can completely recreate yourself. Nothing is permanent. You’re not stuck. You have choices. You can think new thoughts. You can learn something new. You can create new habits. All that matters is that you decide today and never look back.
2. I just have this happy personality and a sad soul in one body. It feels weird sometimes.
3. So many people love you. Don’t focus on the people who don’t.
4. Worrying is using your imagination to create something you don’t want.
5. You still have a lot of time to make yourself be what you want.
6. I understood myself only after I destroyed myself. And only in the process of fixing myself, did I know who I really was.
7. A lie doesn’t become truth, wrong doesn’t become right, and evil does not become good just because it’s accepted by a majority.
8. Maybe the journey isn’t so much about becoming anything. Maybe it’s about un-becoming everything that isn’t really you so you can become who you were meant to be in the first place.
9. She needs time, like we all do. Time to be ok with being ok because sometimes feeling right after feeling so wrong for so long, is the hardest thing to get used to.
10. I know the easy option is to keep waiting until you are ‘ready’ but it’s going to get to a point where you realise that ‘someday’ is today and that there is no right time. Ignore the fear of failure and jump when you need to. It’s better to fail than to not try at all.
I am worthy of everything good in life. I deserve to be happy.
2. We won’t be distracted by comparison if we are captured with purpose.
3. Being alone has a power that very few people can handle.
4. Cutting people out of my life doesn’t mean I hate them. It means I respect myself.
5. People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering. That is familiar.
6. Perhaps we should love ourselves so fiercely, that when others see us they know exactly how it should be done.
7. Pay attention when people react with anger and hostility to your boundaries. You have found the edge where their respect for you ends.
8. Until we have seen someone’s darkness we don’t really know who they are. Until we have forgiven someone’s darkness, we don’t really know what love is.
9. Truth is, no matter how strong you are, at some point you will hit rock bottom, and it will feel like the world is collapsing beneath your feet; but darling, the only person who can get you back on the surface is yourself.
10. Avoid people who mess with your head. People who say things to upset you. People who want you to make them a priority, but won’t do the same for you. People who don’t apologize. You don’t need these kind of people. Avoid them.
2. I don’t care who I lose anymore. I choose me. I got shit to do.
3. Never forget how wildly capable you are.
4. If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
5. Fight for the fairy tale.
6. Strong women don’t have attitudes, they have standards.
7. I’m not here to be average. I’m here to be awesome.
8. Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.
9. I stopped explaining myself when I realized people only understand from their level of perception.
10. I know, you’re sad, so I won’t tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day. Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don’t give up on yourself just yet. It’ll get better. Until then, have a day.
See the light in others, and treat them as if that is all you see.
2. This chapter feels really good.
3. Don’t become who hurt you.
4. Oh hello week. Let’s do this.
5. If you get tired, learn to rest not quit.
6. There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy.
7. Our job is to love others without stopping to inquire whether or not they are worthy.
8. Surround yourself with people who force you to level up.
9. Nobody likes conflict, but sweeping issues under the rug ultimately causes more damage than addressing things directly.
10. 6 months of hardcore focus and alignment can put you 5 years ahead in life. Don’t underestimate the power of consistency and desire. You have what it takes to become the best that you can be. Don’t ever doubt yourself. Harness your power. Exceed your expectations.
Talk with people who make you see the world differently.
2. Own who you are.
3. Even the darkest nights will end, and the sun will rise again.
4. I am currently under construction. Thank you for your patience.
5. No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist.
6. People of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.
7. Who does she think she is? It appears she is someone living her life unconcerned with who you think she is.
8. Direction is so much more important than speed. Some are going no where, fast.
9. Don’t get mad. Don’t get even. Do better. Much better. Rise above. Become so engulfed in your ow success that you forget it ever happened.
10. To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance it’s beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.