- Judging a person doesn’t define who they are. It defines who you are.
2. Judge me by the people I avoid.
3. Now is the time to start living the life you always imagined.
4. Find a way, not an excuse.
5. Success represents the 1% of your work which results from the 99% that is called failure.
Never be afraid to try something new because life gets boring when you stay within the limits of what you already know.
7. Often people who criticize your life are the same people that don’t know the price you paid to get to where you are today.
8. Integrity is doing the right thing even when no one is watching.
9. You learn nothing from life if you think you’re right all the time.
10. When you’re trying to motivate yourself appreciate the fact that you’re even thinking about making a change. And as you move forward, allow yourself to be good enough.
Written by Sarah Palmer – Owner, Functional Rustic
Did you know Functional Rustic provides more than just inspirational quotes? Find handmade rustic décor and unique gifts in the online Functional Rustic Store.