WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
2. Self love takes time. Days, months, years….Don’t rush it. We’re all working on it.
3. She wore a smile like a loaded gun.
4. Out with the old. In with the bold.
5. Simply let things arise and unfold naturally instead of formulating expectations and worrying. Things usually turn out just perfectly.
6. Pay close attention to the people who don’t clap when you win.
7. Show respect even to people who don’t deserve it; not as a reflection of their character, but as a reflection of yours.
8. Some believe it is only great power that can hold evil in check. Bu that is not what I have found. I have found that is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.
9. One life. Just one. Why aren’t we running like we are on fire towards our wildest dreams?
10. I’m not impressed by money, social status or job title. I’m impressed by the way someone treats other human beings.
Rockefeller once explained the secret of success. Get up early. Work late – and strike oil.
2. When you believe in something with all your heart and mind, you bring it to life.
3. We’re all so desperate to be understood, we forget to be understanding.
4. I don’t have anything to hide. But I don’t have anything I want to show to you either.
5. If there is no wind, row.
6. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
7. If you have been brutally broken but still have the courage to be gentle to others, then you deserve a love deeper than the ocean itself.
8. Be so fucking committed to what’s best for your heart that you’re willing to sit through the most uncomfortable pain of growth and change, that you refuse to accept anything less than complete love and alignment.
9. Character is what you are in the dark. When nobody is watching. When nobody knows what you do or even think. That’s your truest colors right there.
10. The thoughts and feelings we allow ourselves to have today are crucial, for they are contributing to our future. What that future holds will simply be a mirror image of our current philosophy and attitude about life.
2. But we’re all scared to say the things worth saying.
3. Be yourself. People do not have to like you, and you don’t have to care.
4. If you are doing your best you will not have time to worry about failure.
5. The most creative act you will ever undertake is the act of creating yourself.
6. 3 simple rules in life: 1. If you do not go after what you want, you’ll never have it. 2. If you do not ask, the answer will always be no. 3. If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place.
7. All the trees are losing their leaves, and not one of them is worried.
8. If you are not willing to learn no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.
9. You can rise up from anything. You can completely recreate yourself. Nothing is permanent. You’re not stuck. You have choices. You can think new thoughts. You can learn something new. You can create new habits. All that matters is that you decide today and never look back.
10. Nobody ever talk about this part….You know, the part where you’re no longer a caterpillar and not yet a butterfly. You don’t know who you are and you don’t know where you’re going. All you know is that every fiber of your being is calling for transformation. For disruption. For a revolution of the spirit. So surrender. Breakdown. This is not the death of you. This is the dying of who you once were. This is your rebirth, darling. And these are called growing pains.
2. Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by chance.
3. The biggest wall you gotta climb is the wall you build in your mind.
4. You deserve to be the person you were meant to be.
5. Stop telling people more than they need to know.
6. Self care tip: Be careful what you say about yourself, because you are listening.
7. A self that goes on changing is a self that goes on living.
8. One secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.
9. Mindset. It’s all about mindset. From the moment you wake up, to the moment you rest your head at night. Everything is up to you. Your emotions, your thoughts, your perceptions, your reactions. Every moment.
10. Stop chasing people. Focus on your goals and building your life. The right people will eventually find their way to you.