- Cultivate resilience.
2. The hardest step she ever took was to blindly trust in who she was.
3. You give life to what you give energy to.
4. The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you achieve it.
5. I’m not impressed by money, social status or job title. I’m impressed by the way someone treats other human beings.
6. New year. Same me. Bigger goals.
7. Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.
8. So far, you’ve survived 100% of your worst days. This too shall pass.
9. Enjoy the little things.
10. Hope is the little voice you hear whisper “maybe” when it seems the entire world is shouting “no!”
Written by Sarah Palmer – Owner, Functional Rustic
Did you know Functional Rustic provides more than just inspirational quotes? Find handmade rustic décor and unique gifts in the Functional Rustic Store.
Below is an example of the handcrafted items available in the Functional Rustic Store.