WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
3. I’m going to make you so proud. – Note to self.
4. I will…Be strong. Have hope, laugh loudly, live & play hard, smile often, dream big and never give up.
5. Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.
6. If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves.
7. Not everything that is faced can be changed. But nothing can be changed until it is faced.
8. If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan but never the goal.
9. Warrior: Watch me. I will go to my own sun. And if I am burned by its fire, I will fly on scorched wings.
10. As you are shifting you will begin to realize you are not the same person you used to be. The things you used to tolerate have no become intolerable. Where you once remained quiet you are now speaking your truth. Where you once battled and argued you are no choosing to remain silent. You are beginning to understand the value of your voice and there are some situations that no longer deserve your time, energy and focus.
2. It’s a very powerful thing when someone sees you as the person you wish you were.
3. It is okay to not know but, it is not okay to not try.
4. Don’t ruin a good day today by thinking about a bad yesterday. Let it go.
5. I still have a long way to go, but I’m already so far from where I used to be, and I’m proud of that.
6. Consistency: Small disciplines repeated with consistency every day lead to great achievements gained slowly over time.
7. You can find me somewhere in between inspiring others, working on myself, dodging negativity, and slaying my goals.
8. Strong woman aren’t simply born. We are forged through the challenges of life. With each challenge we grow mentally and emotionally. We move forward with our head held high and a strength that can not be denied. A woman who’s been through the storm and survived – we are warriors!
9. You’re a fighter. Look at everything you’ve overcome. Don’t give up now.
10. To protect your energy… It’s okay to cancel a commitment. It’s okay to not answer a call. It’s okay to change your mind. It’s okay to want to be alone. It’s okay to take a day off. It’s okay to do nothing. It’s okay to speak up. It’s okay to let go…
3. Magic happens when you do not give up, even though you want to. The universe always falls in love with a stubborn heart.
4. There is no force equal to a woman determined to rise.
5. Nothing lasts forever. So live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the drama, take chances and never have regrets because at one point everything you did was exactly what you wanted.
6. And then it happens… One day you wake up and you’re in this place. You’re in this place where everything feels right. Your heart is calm. Your soul is lit. Your thoughts are positive. Your vision is clear. You’re at peace, at peace with where you’ve been, at peas with what you’ve been through and at peace with where you’re headed.
7. Hope is like a bird that senses the dawn and carefully starts to sing while it is still dark.
8. Pay attention to whom your energy increases and decreases around, because that’s the universe giving you a hint of who you should embrace or stray from.
9. A strong woman is one who is able to smile this morning like she wasn’t crying last night.
10. Most people don’t want to be part of the process. They just want to be part of the outcome. But the process is where you figure out who’s worth being part of the outcome.
3. My ultimate goal is to be better today than yesterday.
4. Courage is like a muscle. We strengthen it by use.
5. Sun will rise and we will try again.
6. I am too positive to be doubtful, too optimistic to be fearful, and too determined to be defeated.
7. Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.
8. Man up? No woman up. Woman the hell up. We are not weak emotional basket cases. We are strong, powerful, confident, driven creatures. Who will claw our way out of the pits of hell to get where we belong!
9. Never apologize for being sensitive or emotional. It’s a sign that you have a big heart, and that you aren’t afraid to let others see it. Showing your emotions is a sign of strength.
It doesn’t get easier, but you will get stronger by the things you have experienced so far.
2. Set goals that excite you and scare you at the same time.
3. Follow your intuition. Be smart, be brave, tell the truth. & don’t take any shit.
4. Don’t cry over the past, it’s gone. Don’t stress about the future, it hasn’t arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful.
5. One thing at a time.
6. I myself am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions.
7. Success: Hard work, persistence, late nights, rejections, sacrifices, discipline, criticism, doubts, failure & risks.
8. With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate, and the wisdom to be humble. Courage is the foundation of integrity.
9. Your journey has molded you for the greater good. It was exactly what it needed to be. Don’t think you’ve lost time. It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time.
10. Take full responsibility for your actions, your choices, and your life. You made it this way. If you’re happy, keep going – if not, then choose to do something about it.