- Proceed as if success is inevitable.
2. Stop shrinking yourself to fit places you’ve outgrown.
3. It will never be perfect. Make it work. – Life
4. It’s not about being the best. It’s about being better than you were yesterday.
5. Procrastinators Unite (Tomorrow).
6. Some people will always have something to say and nothing to contribute.
7. Just chuck it in the fuck it bucket and move on.
8. Judge me by the people I loved.
9. Practice makes progress not perfect.
10. It’s during the toughest times of your life that you’ll get to see the true colors of the people who say they care about you. Notice who sticks around and who doesn’t, and be grateful to those who leave you, for they have given you the room to grow in the space they abandoned, and the awareness to appreciate the people who loved you when you didn’t feel loveable. Bottom line: Be ok with giving the gift of you absence to those who do not appreciate and respect your presence.
Written by Sarah Palmer – Owner, Functional Rustic
Did you know Functional Rustic provides more than just inspirational quotes? Find handmade rustic décor and unique gifts in the Functional Rustic Store.
Below is an example of the handcrafted items available in the Functional Rustic Store.