WELCOME to Functional Rustic! Thanks for Stopping by. Reward yourself by seeing all that Functional Rustic has to offer. Explore Handmade Rustic Decor in the Store, Try a DIY Tutorial, Read Inspirational Quotes & Visit the Muscovy Ducks. So much to experience!
It’s never too late to be what you might have been.
2. Once you carry your own water, you will learn the value of every drop.
3. When you make a decision to look for positive aspects in the experince that is unfolding right now, you will create an expectation that will allow an immediate manifesting of evidence to support the vibrational shift. In other words, the more you look for positive aspects of your current life, the more positive aspects will step forward to reveal themselves to you.
4. Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, make a different choice.
5. A seed grows with no sound, but a tree falls with a huge noise. Destruction has noise, but creation is quiet. This is the power of silence.
6. Be the person who breaks the cycle. If you were judged, choose understanding. If you were rejected, choose acceptance. If you were shamed, choose compassion. Be the person you needed when you were hurting, not the person who hurt you. Vow to be better than what broke you – to heal instead of becoming bitter so you can act from your heart, not your pain.
7. Now, do not misunderstand me; when I call myself a shell I mean – a used up bullet casing. As in, the aftermath of something lethal. As in, an echo of inflicted evil.
8. Always say “my peace is more important” when you find yourself reacting to something that doesn’t deserve your energy. Prioritize your inner wellness and cultivate an active mindset of peace by consciously deciding that you’ll elevate higher than any situation that arises.
9. Cutting contact with toxic people will transform your life. At first, it feels miserable. Like you’re going cold turkey from an addiction. But as time goes on, you come to discover that each passing day brings unexpected new blessings. You begin to develop self-respect, boundaries, and true friendships. Instead of running around absorbing and forgiving everything, you spend time with people who do not behave in a way that requires constant explaining to begin with. This freedom allows your spirit to thrive. Someday, you will look back and wonder how you even tolerated interacting with such unhealthy people. Your new self begins to feel protective of your old self, and that’s a pretty neat place to be!
10. “Closure” is a joke. The only apology you need is the one you owe yourself for staying as long as you did. The only conversation you need to have and the only person you need to see again is the person in the mirror. Look at yourself and say “You know what, I fucked up. My worth is more than that.” That’s your closure. You can’t keep dancing with the devil and wonder why you’re still in hell.
The first step to getting what you want is having the courage to get rid of what you don’t.
2. Bad company corrupts good character.
3. Thanks to the people that walked into my life and made it better. And thanks to the ones who walked out and made it amazing.
4. Don’t be afraid to leave it all behind…there is a new light, and new life, there are new worlds waiting.
5. The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.
6. Rome is built on ruins and is quite breathtaking; what make you think you can’t be too?
7. You don’t have to be positive all the time. It’s perfectly okay to feel sad, angry, annoyed, frustrated, scared, or anxious. Having feelings does not make you a ‘negative person’. It makes you human.
8. Three things cannot be long hidden: The sun, The Moon and The Truth.
9. A soft reminder: Not everything that weighs you down is yours to carry.
10. I don’t know how many times I’ve survived myself, without telling anyone else.
Perhaps the butterfly is proof that you can go though a great deal of darkness and still become something beautiful.
2. What kind of fuckery is this?
3. You always have a choice.
4. Life is simple, it’s just not easy.
5. Take a moment. Understand the value you hold.
6. The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.
7. When you stat seeing your worth, you’ll find it harder to stay around people who don’t.
8. Sometimes the person who made you stronger, is also your greatest weakness.
9. Never ruin an apology with an excuse.
10. Be in love with being alive. Find passion in life itself. Be addicted to being a better version of yourself every day and knowing that you can always start over if you’re not proud of the life you’re living.
2. We are all broken…that’s how the light gets in.
3. Wish list: peace of mind.
4. I don’t judge others. I say if you feel good with what you’re doing, let your freak flag fly.
5. Classy is when you have a lot to say but you choose to remain silent in front of fools.
6. It is when you’re going through the most difficult chapter of life that your hero is revealed, and how beautiful it is when you finally realize – you have the strength to save yourself.
7. You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks.
8. The older I get, the more I realize the value of privacy, of cultivating your circle and only letting certain people in. You can be open, honest, and real while still understanding not everyone deserves a seat at the table of your life.
9. There’s a difference between being like and being valued. A lot of people like you. Not many value you. Be valued.
10. And then it happens… One day you wake up and you’re in this place. You’re in this place where everything feels right. Your heart is calm. Your soul is lit. Your thoughts are positive. Your vision is clear. You’re at peace, at peace with where you’ve been, at peace with what you’ve been through and at peace with where you’re headed.
2. You are bigger than what is making you anxious.
3. You just need to be alone for a while. Until you feel…yourself again.
4. Respond intelligently even to unintelligent treatment.
5. Move in silence only speak when it’s time to say check mate.
6. Sometimes it takes an overwhelming breakdown to have an undeniable breakthrough.
7. Honest feelings and bad timing make the most painful combination.
8. The goal is to grow so strong on the inside that nothing on the outside can affect your inner wellness without your conscious permission.
9. I’ve changed. Irrevocably. Permanently. My soul is richer and my heart is fuller in brokenness than it ever was without. I’ve learned true despair, and it’s made me learn to appreciate true joy.
10. Until you release the wounds of your past, you are going to bleed. You can bandage the bleeding with food, with alcohol, with drugs, with work, with cigarettes, with sex. But eventually it will all ooze through and stain your life. You must find the strength to open your wounds, stick your hands inside, pull out the core of the pain that is holding you in your past, the memories and make peace with them.